how to choose the right forex broker ?

abi211gail

Trader
Sep 6, 2019
other than all above and 24/7 online support , I would say personal account manager, which provides more customized services can be an additional consideration.

• 👍
Reactions: SymphonyTrading

pippin

Trader
Jul 16, 2019
Yes it is especially useful for trading during Asian session, because execution lags and spread widening often happen during this times and support can clarify situation.
other than all above and 24/7 online support , I would say personal account manager, which provides more customized services can be an additional consideration.

SymphonyTrading

Active Trader
Sep 9, 2019
All good points here, for me it's about execution, reliability at low costs... I would add product diversification. I like the all in one platform my broker offers.

johnbrown_01

Aug 7, 2019
Spreads & commissions are the most important for me, followed by easy withdrawals. I use turnkey forex and they are pretty good.

Zack King

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2019
While looking for a broker you should be considering brokers offering high leverage , low commissions, tight spreads, easy deposit and withdrawal facilities etc. Another important thing to consider are the trading platforms they are providing because they can affect your profits directly. As far as the type of broker is concerned, I would say ECN brokers are better than other brokers.You can also read reviews about the broker on various websites as customers are the best people who can share their experience about the brokers.
i agree. the higher leverage options the better,a s you canalways lower it to your preference. but with that i always think tis important to know you can start with a small trade size like 0.01

pippin

Trader
Jul 16, 2019
To choose right forex broker you have to trade at least with 10 or 15 brokers you will have information to make proper comparisons. Judging brokers by reviews you risk to get improper picture because professional traders seldom leave feedback about brokers.

Jones77

Trader
Jun 1, 2019
To choose right forex broker you have to trade at least with 10 or 15 brokers you will have information to make proper comparisons. Judging brokers by reviews you risk to get improper picture because professional traders seldom leave feedback about brokers.

Very true but 10-15 brokers in the same month requires bunch of efforts and time. We can pick 10-15 brokers based on the desired conditions, and out of the list, try out the best 4-5 brokers which is more than enough. I do trade multiple brokers, so far used 7 brokers but Turnkeyforex in my top list, really lighten up my stress in spread and commission. The next two best I find consistent is fxchoice (although spread is bit wider) and tradersway. It’s important to keep them under radar and open conscious with them.

Lukacs88

Trader
Mar 11, 2020
For beginners in trading, it is essential to understand the trading terminology, so a broker with proper training tools is always a better choice.

mark_t

Oct 19, 2019
Best broker is myth, sorry. I don't find a single broker best in all ways imo. Every broker has weakness. Been open account with several brokers so far, but while picking make sure it has a popular platform, strong regulation (preferably cysec or fca level), good support representative, additionally check spreads, commissions so that you won't wear out. Some brokers worth to consider: axitrader, darwinex, tickmill, fxview, marketsx.

Glossy

Trader
Aug 2, 2021
Poland
I have always looked for a broker, depending on how many years he has been on the market.
This often precludes the possibility of a scam.

Colin Lewis

Trader
Jan 27, 2021
spreads, fees and withdrawal methods are my main concerns. Most brokers these days are comparable on spread , at least on the majors. Do not consider brokers that offer bonuses as they will be pulling money out of your pockets elsewhere to cover any perks.

Oct 22, 2021
UK,London
Some guys are saying that setup of broker are important, but for me the most crucial point is a whole trustworthy of broker in internet. Almost every broker has controversial reviews in internet from trustpilots to youtube. Ive just started trading (maybe 2-3 months) and my first broker which I tried is exness, I read about them [URL deleted] before I started trading, verification process was not that easy and short but I am pleased with their setup, never turned to their customer service yet. It was like around a week of searching for the best broker for me. some people advised me mittomarkets and capital.com but again, their reviews made me doubt whether I will be able even to withdraw my profit.. So, trustworthy is the first and the last point for me, because it means generally all. It cant be nice from people opinions if something would not work in its system.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jungletrader

Banned
Sep 5, 2019
Spreads and commissions.
Support I feel is important some are 24/7 some ordinary business hours.
I like to trade Crypto so that's a factor for me maybe not others .
Available asset classes the list goes on !