How should a trader feel about losses?

Yuvalp

Trader
Dec 16, 2014
www.bankerssecretweapon.info
You have to learn how to inspire yourself above those feelings and you can do that like this....each time you lost a trade look inside how you feel and just feel it pay attention if a thought show up, and change your state of mind by asking yourself questions...like what can I learn from this trade ? if you do that again and again you will realize a new state of mind as a winner !

bablogfx

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Oct 24, 2013
Of course it is a bit depressing to carry losses, but this period should be considered particularly carefully as you are making mistakes there which you have to learn lessons from. It is an important part of improvement processes where you pull up your trading skills and cast off wrong actions..i.e. become better trader.

joescholz

Banned
Aug 25, 2014
Naturally, a trader should feel bad after a major loss in the market because it’s your money that is going down the drain; never make the mistake of trying to recover your losses with your subsequent traders by staking larger amounts in your market; this is a recipe for major failure.

koyl

Trader
May 25, 2015
Loss is always part of forex trading and at that every trader is always bound to lose money. But it is normal for a trader not to feel happy over a losing trade. But sad emotion should not be allowed to take over your confidence in trading.

abramyan

Jul 1, 2015
Traders should be ready to take up the losses and profit equally and show no emotions towards the profits or losses made. Infact most of the professional traders assess the potential of loss first and then calculate for the gains that which they can make in the forex trading business.

duxingxia

Trader
Jan 30, 2015
China
We should take forex lost as the necessary step of success, only after lost, you will reconsider your trading history and mind, reconsider is very important for further success.

Jesse.muller

Trader
Mar 26, 2015
I never lose, either I win or I learn from it.
It's not smart to keep a loss trade for a long period on your mind.
Evaluate the trade look what has gone wrong and try to adjust your strategy in order to prevent this.

Callagy20

Trader
Jul 24, 2015
Basically, I feel a trader should see losses as a chance to try again on an improved level. To me, your number of losses should reflect on your level of experience. Because when you lose when using a trading strategy and you could trace the cause of the loss, you already know which way wouldn’t give you profits. This is experience and this way, every loss helps to perfect your strategy the more.

Binos

Jul 29, 2015
Any experience (especially) negative experience is very very important for future progress. If you have nothing to learn from the loss today I assume you will next week (even next month). Mistakes are memorable things, just accept it as lesson and do not consider that as a loss.

SurtiTrader

Trader
Jul 28, 2014
Absolutely correct. For example you cannot learn cycling until you have fallen twice or thrice. Forex is the same you learn with your mistakes and your losses.