how many brokers do you use

okon2much

Banned
Mar 9, 2013
I have read several posts where traders mention using multiple accounts from different brokers. I use Profiforex and the trading condition here is very good. Are there any advantages or reasons for one to use more than one broker?

burdianex

Trader
May 10, 2013
Personally, I think sogotrade is best among all online brokerages. You can get a lot of free trades: about 100 free trades with 500 minimum deposits. It has very good customer services, it also has live help, and you can chat with representatives about any question. After that, only 3 dollar for each trade, pretty sweet when compared with other online brokerages.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
I use Trader's Way, Alpari (limited) and FXCM..love the way FXCM is set up..these three brokers are just perfect for my trading. The number of brokers depends on the trader, their strategy, etc.

GauraAmrita

Trader
May 15, 2013
Anyone using a cross platform MAM to place trades simultaneously on more than one broker?

I've seen a script in MT4 that does this but I was hoping for something a little more robust....

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Not sure about the cross platform, but have checked out the MAM -MT4 on both trader's way and Alpari's MAM version, looks good to me - you can check them out or better yet, google for a standalone MAM software..

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I currently use Paxforex as my main broker and seek to add one more broker in order to diversify my trading a bit. I have not decided which one I will add as I have to do a bit more due diligence in order to pick the right match for me.

tabalo

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Feb 20, 2013
I have tried Exness, Fxpro and now I'm trading with Hotforex.

Exness is my first broker but they are not good in cutting Stop Loss. Fxpro need too much deposit. Hotforex doesn't support Paypal but I can trade well there.

okon2much

Banned
Mar 9, 2013
Personally, I think sogotrade is best among all online brokerages. You can get a lot of free trades: about 100 free trades with 500 minimum deposits. It has very good customer services, it also has live help, and you can chat with representatives about any question. After that, only 3 dollar for each trade, pretty sweet when compared with other online brokerages.

The best thing I appreciate in a broker is execution speed and less slippages. This is why I am happy trading with PROFIFOREX. The minimum deposit is 1$ and they charge only 0.3pips for each deal. Every other thing you've mentioned is nicely found with my present broker. I have not really heard about the one you've mentioned. Are they as reliable as Profiforex?

reed

Banned
Jun 5, 2013
The best thing I appreciate in a broker is execution speed and less slippages. This is why I am happy trading with PROFIFOREX. The minimum deposit is 1$ and they charge only 0.3pips for each deal. Every other thing you've mentioned is nicely found with my present broker. I have not really heard about the one you've mentioned. Are they as reliable as Profiforex?

I am with this same broker, and aside what you have said, i really appreciate how easy it is to withdraw money from them. I have not had any problems with this so far, i use paypal for withdrawing though they do allow other means, but am just comfortable with paypal.

tabalo

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Feb 20, 2013
There is always a risk that something happens to broker and you will lose all your money. So if one goes down then at least you have at least half of your cash with other broker.

Good point! But I think if I have an amount of money, I Keep a half in my bank (don't use for trading) and a half in broker (for trading). Is that better ?

Rockefeller

Master Trader
Jul 12, 2013
London
Good point! But I think if I have an amount of money, I Keep a half in my bank (don't use for trading) and a half in broker (for trading). Is that better ?

If you are using one strategy then yes I would also keep my other half on my bank account. I am using 2 separate strategies.