Do you use FPA to choose the broker?

Does your broker marked as scam on the FPA?

• YES

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • NO

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Kate

Trader
Apr 10, 2014
Ukraine
When I chose my first broker I read the FPA reviews about different brokers. Now I understand I shouldn't been believe everything there written. Who uses services of brokers that marked as "Scams" on the FPA? How is it to trade with "scam brokers"?
Thanks for objective answers!

Bill Korneus

Trader
Apr 8, 2014
Here is some info about FPA. Think, You'll like it!

Beware of fraud: facts about ForexPeaceArmy
Web resource ForexPeaceArmy located at forexpeacearmy.com is an anonymous fraudulent project that earns money by blackmailing brokerage and dealing firms. Legitimacy of this organization is questionable: representatives of the project have never provided any real contact, except an email address, or any real location data.
The founder of ForexPeaceArmy is known in the web under the names of Dmitriy Chavkerov, Felix Homogratus, Forex Bastard. He has the reputation of a fraudster with the aim to make easy money from the following machinations: blackmail of developing Forex companies, and sale of false trading signals.
The first source of his income is Forex Peace Army online project. FPA is used to organize so-called Black PR campaigns against successful brokers: administrators of this site publish defamatory materials and discreditable information at forexpeacearmy.com and spread it in the Internet with the purpose to blackmail the companies. ForexPeaceArmy stops only if money is paid.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
Actually when I come to my current broker, I only hear from local forums and some other traders. But after a long time I found out FPA has a prestigious scam folder and review section where we can read a lot real feedback about the brokers. So I will use it for choosing my broker in the future.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
LOL, most of the er..bad reviews were probably posted by the competition..
I trade with FXCM tradersway and alpari..the things that were posted reg FXCM, when it comes to reviews, you need to do the research and that's what I did with FXCM and today, I am glad I did so..

Kate

Trader
Apr 10, 2014
Ukraine
One day I tried to post a good review about my broker on the FPA. I wasn't able to post it - moderators of FPA are blocking the opportunity to post good reviews about brokers marked as scam on their site.
IMO in this way they are trying to make their traffic bigger.

Bill Korneus

Trader
Apr 8, 2014
Actually when I come to my current broker, I only hear from local forums and some other traders. But after a long time I found out FPA has a prestigious scam folder and review section where we can read a lot real feedback about the brokers. So I will use it for choosing my broker in the future.

And what about now? What's your current broker? Is there any info about it on the FPA? :)

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
The thing about FPA is that it needs to be taken with a pinch of salt and more..some of the reviews posted there are for real, some not so much. There was this one review regarding gain capital, it went something like this "The broker is bad because i lost my money and they did not give me a refund"..

The review has since then been removed but it just goes to show you that FPA reviews, well, cannot really be accepted at face value.

Kate

Trader
Apr 10, 2014
Ukraine
I also checked reviews from FPA before I chose my broker. It's a good site.

I am sorry, but I think it's really good site of bad reviews. I think there are more then 80 percents of traders that trades with "scam" brokers (as FPA says) but they still can to withdrawal their funds.
I think, some of reviews are real, because anyone can post there a bad review about his broker. But if moderators deletes almost all of good reviews, can you name this site honest?

Last edited:

Bill Korneus

Trader
Apr 8, 2014
Me too. I don't want to FPA earns money by my visiting their page. Their PR is 4 now (I mean PageRank) Not far from Google translator - It is 6.

Aby123

Active Trader
Mar 17, 2014
Me too. I don't want to FPA earns money by my visiting their page. Their PR is 4 now (I mean PageRank) Not far from Google translator - It is 6.

And not to mention, they scam and blackmail brokerage companies :mad: by their false imputation.