how many brokers do you use

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
Currently I work with Hotforex and FXCM, IMO they are true STP and provide genuine access to the markets. I can see market depth, no dirty tricks, spread widenings overnight which cut your SLs, great support staff.

• 👍
Reactions: Jason Rogers

f4forex

Active Trader
Oct 8, 2015
You should find the most popular ones with many good feedback and review, if they are reviewed by experienced real trader, it should be a plus.

I guess reviews sites like forex peace army provides the most legit user reviews against any broker, they can be helpful in evaluating any broker.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
No, you should trust it about 80%. Because there are many bad reviews that is trader mistakes and they don't plan to change it. However, I still see FPA is the best one.

f4forex

Active Trader
Oct 8, 2015
I think most of the times its traders mistake when they loose money but mostly they count it on brokers part, yet very hard to conclude at some points. Anyways those who let go off their losses and learn from their mistakes might get success within no time, so keep learning and improving your skills with every walk of your life.

Hafizmd

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
I used to trade with several brokers basing on the thought that more accounts you have, less risks you meet.
Now I left only one as concentration it essebtial for me. I don't have to switch between two accounts constantly. So I work with only one broker, only one account. It's comfortable for me.

Usman Khan

Trader
Jun 27, 2016
alot of ppl have 2 or more. now i have lqdfx for my mane broker. from befor expiriance it better for me to manage my money only with 1 broker and had no problem sofar :D

Hafizmd

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
alot of ppl have 2 or more. now i have lqdfx for my mane broker. from befor expiriance it better for me to manage my money only with 1 broker and had no problem sofar :D
What is it? name of a broker?
I do the same, all money on one account. Maybe if I were younger and full of energy, I'd manage 2 accs, but now I think it's better to see all the resources in one place :D

Usman Khan

Trader
Jun 27, 2016
What is it? name of a broker?
I do the same, all money on one account. Maybe if I were younger and full of energy, I'd manage 2 accs, but now I think it's better to see all the resources in one place :D

Yes! lqdfx its the name of my favorit broker.

Mark Fahad

Trader
Sep 26, 2016
we have to use only regulated trading brokers which always ensures security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.

James Hallow

Jan 31, 2017
One should be trying several demo accounts with different brokers and must open an account with a broker which seems reliable and only open one with a broker which suits your trading style. For the beginning you can select at least two brokers with reasonable cost and first-class services.

However, later on you can opt for the broker which is better in the trading conditions and offers you responsive customer support.

Alleks

Trader
Mar 3, 2017
I always use only one account at a broker. At the moment I'm trading company freshforeks. I am satisfied with the lack of commissions when entering funds and a variety of payment systems. Deposits and withdrawals takes place quickly. Trading conditions and execution satisfied. I recommend this broker.

buzzfxbroker

Trader
Jan 30, 2017
www.buzzfx.com
It's recommended to try out a few brokers with their demo accounts to see which one really fits you best. There are lots of brokers out there that offer different perks to suit trader's needs. That being said we're slightly biased on which one..

fuelaranfast

Mar 28, 2017
"Profiforex" - does not cause trust. Most likely it's a scum.
And this message is spam.
It is best to use 1 broker.
Using multiple brokers increases your chances of losing money

Jacktaylor

Apr 16, 2021
I prefer to use three brokers at a time for two reasons:

a) to keep my funds safe
b) to benefit from different offers offered by different brokers

I am presently using :
a) Turnkey Forex (which is my main broker)
b) Coinexx.

I had an account with FXChoice till some time back, but I didn't like their trading conditions, so I pulled out all my money from there. Now in search of a third broker.

Dora_WalletInvestor

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2020
I prefer to use three brokers at a time for two reasons:

a) to keep my funds safe
b) to benefit from different offers offered by different brokers

I am presently using :
a) Turnkey Forex (which is my main broker)
b) Coinexx.

I had an account with FXChoice till some time back, but I didn't like their trading conditions, so I pulled out all my money from there. Now in search of a third broker.
It is wise to use more than one broker for the reasons you have mentioned. Do you trade separately on these platform, or do you use a copy trading software?