How do you plan on improving your forex trading in 2015?

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
It is not a new years resolution, but something I have been working on since I have my trading strategy developed: entry points. I think I have plenty of minor adjustments to complete when it comes to making better entries which will increase my pips I can earn.

Jan 20, 2015
knowledge
experince
practice
patince
greedy avoide
avoide from the negative things
all these things make su the good tarders in the forex busienss but the lack of the knowledge and the experince in the forex busiensss also make us the lossser in the forex busienssss

joescholz

Banned
Aug 25, 2014
For this new year, I will be more inclined to develop good discipline to maintain my trading system and to leave the market when am supposed to; will also invest in getting more materials to help me develop better trading skills and strategies; and finally, will learn to take advantage of currency pairs that have very tight spread in order to maximise my profits; in which it’s the USD/EUR which is at 0.1 pips spread on Profiforex which the ECN broker I find intrigued to use for the year.

limalima

Banned
Dec 10, 2014
I definitely plan to learn more and follow the trend of the market...And very importantly is looking and learning from the past to shape the present. Am hopeful 2015 will be a fruitful year.

triplet

Active Trader
Oct 7, 2014
Well trading forex for months now and i have made improvement though it has not been easy. But for now i have to improve on money management and be discipline in order to always strictly follow my trading plan.

duxingxia

Trader
Jan 30, 2015
China
Keep learning, keep reconsider, keep practice, learn experience from others and take part in discussion in this forum, control mind and make good risk management plan.

davidblack

Banned
Jun 19, 2014
Forex is a good way of making money. I will try my level best to continue my success in Forex in this year also. If you have knowledge about Forex you can increase your earning in this field.

Oct 11, 2015
I'm just going to make sure that I'm very careful with all the things that I'm doing when trading. I know that sometimes I can be careless, which is why I need to make sure that I'm not. I don't want to lose much more money. I have been using demo accounts and I have to say that they have been helping out a lot. I know that while using the accounts it's easy to just lose emotion because you don't have to worry about losing your own money. So, I'm always very careful when trading with a demo account because I know that a lot of people can get into trouble using them. I would have to say though that if you want to try out a demo account that I would check out concordbay.com/en because they have a very good place to use demo accounts. I would have to say that they might be the best. I've used them and I was very happy with the results that I got.

Last edited:

olivine

Trader
May 21, 2015
I want to make good plan for trading in 2015, This year my trading improve from last year. I tried new ways of trading on demo . After much practice apply them on live account. My broker is supportive for me to gain desired results. I hope this year will be good to take profits.

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
I want to make good plan for trading in 2015, This year my trading improve from last year. I tried new ways of trading on demo . After much practice apply them on live account. My broker is supportive for me to gain desired results. I hope this year will be good to take profits.

I have seen many traders who are able to get a good income if they are having a trading plan with them. This is why we must use a trading plan in our trades and also make sure that we are following it :)

It's so important to ALWAYS strive to improve and be aware of what can be done better! For me, it will be to be a bit more patience and to leverage to the maximum strategies with positive expectancy

Lawrence

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2015
It's so important to ALWAYS strive to improve and be aware of what can be done better! For me, it will be to be a bit more patience and to leverage to the maximum strategies with positive expectancy

If we will remain patient in our trading then we will certainly get such kind of trading opportunities that will lead us into more profits in the coming times. We have to understand this fact and always try to keep our trading risks to the minimum :)

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
I have a nostalgic memory on 2015; since I started my live trading on that year. So many ups & downs. But last 4 months were amazing.

Dictorsto

Trader
Dec 23, 2018
This is interesting topic for every year, but I would suggest that somebody make a new post for year 2019. Although, I don’t think that our plans had changed much since 2015. Right or wrong?

• 👍
Reactions: Jungletrader

Jungletrader

Banned
Sep 5, 2019
It's now 2021 but this topic is still applicable.
I want to master Wyckoff methods as this underpins the way the market moves in all markets

Jungletrader

Banned
Sep 5, 2019
I think so also am taking an interest in Orderblocks I see a crossover between those and Supply and Demand zones
Post automatically merged:

I find Wyckoff theory interesting.
Supply and Demand zones make a lot of sense to me too

reecerispoli1

Trader
Sep 22, 2020
It is not a new years resolution, but something I have been working on since I have my trading strategy developed: entry points. I think I have plenty of minor adjustments to complete when it comes to making better entries which will increase my pips I can earn.
to keep learning, try to be more patient