How do you plan to make money on forex ? What do you expect from Forex?

jack777

Trader
May 18, 2013
There are hundreds of newborn traders, that are interested in making money on forex, but without a plan and understanding of the market.

In this topic I suggest express their point of view - How do you see your success story?

You are planning to learn everything from the scratch ?
Or you are searching for stable Expert Advisor/Manual system, strategy or.. magic button that will bring to you millions.. ?

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
My suggestion to new traders is to take the time and learn the basics. Forget about EA's and robots, learn how to trade manually. Much harder, but the rewards are well worth it in my opinion.

xProphet

Active Trader
Jul 27, 2013
Occupying Wall Steet.
I see me making warren buffet my butler. Honestly I just want to trade FULL time. I dont care if i ever see a million, If i can pay all my bills, trading I would a very happy person.

michael77

Trader
Aug 5, 2013
It is true that Forex is the biggest source of earning money from online, but it is also true that Forex is the biggest source of losing your all money. My main expectation is to learn this market each of every day, try to analyze this market deeply and open trade with cautious. I have been doing this for long time and now i am a successful one. I just love to learn new thing in each day and make myself enriched.