Hey guy, no trading, no dreaming, well-sleeping strategies.

Ronzy_bubu

Trader
Apr 16, 2020
Dear guys,

I am new, hope I don't bother.

I think that nobody can understand where the liquidity is going without having a look at the liquidity. Since in trading there are no damn patterns, there are no damn good ideas. But I have a friend with much more hair in the stomach than I got. He is capable to tune his software to a gian mass of M1 bars and get some relevant ideas on the pivotal ticks (i.e. relevant levels of the day -> in pa they call them demand and supply areas).
So I asked: 'My friend, what timerame do you trade? M1?'
He replied: 'H4, of course'

He explained me that his thing was able to derive H4 from H2 from M30 from M7 from M1.

So I asked: 'My friend, and what about news, events and rumors?'
He replied: 'There we go... I always lose money when something happens. But at the end of the month I am on big plus because I hedge a lot'

So my idea about trading has recently evolved into the following: get as much information as you can from as many bars as you can and when you are completely sure about your trade, just place it... But place also an opposite one, cause it is just when you are very sure about some level that you are gonna lose the stop loss.

Ronzy_bubu

Trader
Apr 16, 2020
GBPJPY_M1_20200417.png

As you can see from this GBPJPYe M1 Chart, we have 1 level for a buy limit and 1 level for a buy stop
Targets are in the Chart
Stop Loss has to be <80% of the target.

Ronzy_bubu

Trader
Apr 16, 2020
As you can see from this EURNZDe M1 Chart, we have 1 level for a buy stop and 1 level for a sell limit
Targets are in the Chart
Stop Loss has to be <80% of the target.EURNZD_M1_20200417.png

Ronzy_bubu

Trader
Apr 16, 2020
GBPJPYe: eyes on either 133.80 or 134.345 for the first entry
EURNZDe: eyes on 1.8128 (if reached) for the first entry