HELP ME MAKE AN INDICATOR

forexwithouttears

Active Trader
Jun 12, 2013
Good day guys

Pls can someone help me make this into an indicator? When two consecutive candles have the same price low. Show an arrow up at the close of the candle. The reverse for down arrow. Pls help

forexwithouttears

Active Trader
Jun 12, 2013
thanks for making out time to do the indicator for me. but it does not show equal lows. this is what i saw on 5 digit broker and 4 digit broker. but i want something like this indicator shows. here is it. thanks so much if you can make it work like that

Attachments

• GBPUSDM 5 digit broker.png
    GBPUSDM 5 digit broker.png
    100.2 KB · Views: 23
  • EURUSDM 4 digit broker.png
    EURUSDM 4 digit broker.png
    104.4 KB · Views: 24
  • i-FractalsEx.ex4
    3.5 KB · Views: 4
  • i-FractalsEx.mq4
    1.8 KB · Views: 4

forexwithouttears

Active Trader
Jun 12, 2013
when the arrow appears on the low of two consecutive candles, it means the low of the two candle are equal. when the arrow appears on the high of two consecutive candles, it means the high of the two candle are equal. i hope its clearer now. pls help me out

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
when the arrow appears on the low of two consecutive candles, it means the low of the two candle are equal. when the arrow appears on the high of two consecutive candles, it means the high of the two candle are equal. i hope its clearer now. pls help me out
//----

you had explained it perfectly ..... i just quickly tested on the daily charts and did not test on the lower time frames......

the trouble was my manner of comparing doubles.....

try this version.... it should work on all time frames..... there is a true false input for pipettes.... true will consider them, false will not.....h
//-----

doubles mathabs.png

Attachments

• doubles mathabs.mq4
    2.5 KB · Views: 13
  • doubles mathabs.ex4
    9 KB · Views: 7
  • 👍
Reactions: Enivid

forexwithouttears

Active Trader
Jun 12, 2013
wow. am indeed grateful. pls to make it give me only the signal that i want just like that ifractal, could you pls help to use zigzag to filter signal. when zigzag appears. let the arrow only shows when it is with a zigzag high then show arrow down. only show arrow down when it is setting a new high with zigzag. that mean the first candle of the two consecutive candles that have equal high must be a zigzag high. meaning one of the two consecutive equal candle high must be with a zigzag. the reverse for up arrow. thanks so much.

Attachments

• down signal with zigzag high.png
    down signal with zigzag high.png
    97.8 KB · Views: 20
  • down signal with zigzag showed.png
    down signal with zigzag showed.png
    109.6 KB · Views: 21
  • down signal with zigzag.png
    down signal with zigzag.png
    98.2 KB · Views: 17
  • up signal with zigzag low jjjjj.png
    up signal with zigzag low jjjjj.png
    105 KB · Views: 14
  • up signal with zigzag low upppppp.png
    up signal with zigzag low upppppp.png
    97.6 KB · Views: 15
  • up signal with zigzag low.png
    up signal with zigzag low.png
    95.2 KB · Views: 14

forexwithouttears

Active Trader
Jun 12, 2013
never the less the best signal is when both consecutive candles have wick let this one. so may set this as true and false. thanks you are the best guy i have found helping people out

Attachments

• up. this is the best signal that i want..png
    up. this is the best signal that i want..png
    94.6 KB · Views: 8
  • up. this is the best signal that i want.long wick.png
    up. this is the best signal that i want.long wick.png
    107.5 KB · Views: 9
  • up. this is the best signal that i want..ggggg.png
    up. this is the best signal that i want..ggggg.png
    113.8 KB · Views: 5

Jixo man

Trader
Jul 26, 2020
Good day, I am jixoman. I am new in the world of Mql4 and 5 . Although, I have been trading TA for 2years. I need to understand these terms:
rate_total, prev_cal and on Calculate