Hello New Trader Here

khairul6355

Active Trader
Mar 21, 2009
Wow, how you do that, if u trade real money, can u imagine..

Hello, Ive just started trading last friday on a demo account.

Im on a demo account at the moment im trading AUD/USD only as I am australian and I have always followed my currency.

So since friday of last I have made $23,736.89 in profit.

Can anyone tell me if this is normal in forex trading.

I`m using FXCM trading station software.

Is this software real or not?

Thanks.

Robert2

Active Trader
Nov 29, 2009
CYPRUS
www.forextradingbasics.co.uk
If you are new to Forex Trading the first thing you should do is forget about Robots.

If there was any Robot that made consistent profits, who would be stupid enough to go to all the trouble, and expense, of advertising and selling it.

They could just sit at home and make huge profits everyday.

There is only one way to make money trading Forex and that is to learn how to operate a safe, stressless system. You must also be realistic about your profits. Be content with regular small gains and compounding will make you rich.

Be patient, there is no such thing as a get rich system in Forex or anything else.

I trade on average six hours per week, sometimes less, the rest of my time I spend enjoying myself. I have seen too many burnt out traders to ever want to go down that road.

But you must learn how to trade correctly. I took an excellent on line training course, I used the best Broker, OANDA, and initially traded using their Demo account. This way you can trade without risking your capital until you are confident enough to go live with real money.

Feel free to contact me if you need any details.

Robert.

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
If you are new to Forex Trading the first thing you should do is forget about Robots.

Very well said Robert, i completely agree with what you said. Trading with discipline is the most important thing that a trader should always keep in mind.

If you are new to trading you can use the Demo Account on trading platforms like Finexo. You can furnish your skills and methods without investing the real money.

It's not a Robot who knows what suites you the best, you are the only person who knows this, so relying on a robot is not a great idea.

Amna Joseph

Banned
Mar 1, 2010
I agree with the above post. When i was a newbie, i tried to play with Robot and trust me it was a disaster. I know beginners try to experiment new things but it can cause you pretty high. There is no comparison of Education/Practice with anything.

After all, we all know practice makes a perfect.

Sofia

Master Trader
Jun 20, 2009
Certainly there is no comparison of education / practice with anything.

If you look at the list of Top Performing forex traders you can see how much time they have investing in learning the techniques to trade at forex. It takes a lot to become a successful trader.

Amna Joseph

Banned
Mar 1, 2010
Certainly there is no comparison of education / practice with anything.

If you look at the list of Top Performing forex traders you can see how much time they have investing in learning the techniques to trade at forex. It takes a lot to become a successful trader.

thats true. If you know your weakness and strong points you can easily play in the market. But for that you need to understand yourself well through practicing more and more trading.