Hello everyone

noobtoforex

Trader
Dec 3, 2012
just registered in this forum yesterday. I hope I am welcome here. I've been wanting to learn more about forex because one of my friends is trying to influence me.

Oh, I'm glad you mentioned that. I am really looking forward to this forum as a learning tool for forex trading

satriafx

Banned
Oct 7, 2013
heaven
I also learning here guys...
I hope all member here would to help me. I wish i could be best trader and making huge dollar in forex..

lee.belisar

Confirmed Gdmfx Representative
Nov 7, 2013
Manila, Philippines
goo.gl
Greetings from the Philippines. Its great to be here. I just registered today. And I find this site a perfect place to learn more about Forex market and Forex trading. I actually have a classic trading account but I did not trade live yet because I am still doing some kind of studying about the industry. I hope that thru this forum I'll learn more about Forex trading. Looking forward to hear from other members here about trading tips and advises.

gerski

Trader
Nov 7, 2013
Greetings from the Philippines. Its great to be here. I just registered today. And I find this site a perfect place to learn more about Forex market and Forex trading. I actually have a classic trading account but I did not trade live yet because I am still doing some kind of studying about the industry. I hope that thru this forum I'll learn more about Forex trading. Looking forward to hear from other members here about trading tips and advises.

Hi Lee glad to meet you here i am from the Philippines also.And hope we can broaden our knowledge at earnforex.:)

lee.belisar

Nov 7, 2013
Manila, Philippines
goo.gl
Hi Lee glad to meet you here i am from the Philippines also.And hope we can broaden our knowledge at earnforex.:)

Nice to see you here. Thanks for your welcome. Learning more is one of the reasons why I joined Earn Forex. Second is to gain more friends and connections. Looking forward to talk with you soon.

lee.belisar

Nov 7, 2013
Manila, Philippines
goo.gl
Hello David!Welcome to earnforex,we are all interested on forex .Looking forward to share info with you soon.

Learning more about Forex is perhaps all our purpose why we signed up here. Second is to know more friends. I hope we can chat with each other so we can share ideas and tips. Cheers.

gerski

Trader
Nov 7, 2013
Learning more about Forex is perhaps all our purpose why we signed up here. Second is to know more friends. I hope we can chat with each other so we can share ideas and tips. Cheers.

Thats a great idea,hope that our time will meet really soon.Its great to have some friends around the forum.

usman7290

Active Trader
Jan 7, 2014
Hello Mates, This is Usman Ahmed From Pakistan, I have just signed up to gain knowledge and keep myself updated with news items.

Warm Regards,

Usman