Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by forexuk, Sep 19, 2012.

1. forexuk

forexuk Trader

Hello everyone,
    i am glad to be here. This place will help me to make more money with forex :)

2. shere0901

shere0901 Trader

Great forum earnforex

Earnforex forum is very informative for leaning earning.Anyone can learn more things about forex trading at the beginner time and can start trading.

3. noobtoforex

noobtoforex Trader

just registered in this forum yesterday. I hope I am welcome here. I've been wanting to learn more about forex because one of my friends is trying to influence me.

Oh, I'm glad you mentioned that. I am really looking forward to this forum as a learning tool for forex trading

4. satriafx

satriafx Banned

I also learning here guys...
    I hope all member here would to help me. I wish i could be best trader and making huge dollar in forex..

5. melaniehamilton

melaniehamilton Trader

Thank you all for so much help, advice and tips I've found here have made me grow every day in the forex market.

6. lee.belisar

lee.belisar Confirmed Gdmfx Representative

Greetings from the Philippines. Its great to be here. I just registered today. And I find this site a perfect place to learn more about Forex market and Forex trading. I actually have a classic trading account but I did not trade live yet because I am still doing some kind of studying about the industry. I hope that thru this forum I'll learn more about Forex trading. Looking forward to hear from other members here about trading tips and advises.

7. Jaedlez

Jaedlez Trader

Hi, I'm new here too))

8. David Train

David Train Trader

Hello guys!!!

9. gerski

gerski Trader

Hi Lee glad to meet you here i am from the Philippines also.And hope we can broaden our knowledge at earnforex.:)

10. gerski

gerski Trader

Hello David!Welcome to earnforex,we are all interested on forex .Looking forward to share info with you soon.

11. lee.belisar

Nice to see you here. Thanks for your welcome. Learning more is one of the reasons why I joined Earn Forex. Second is to gain more friends and connections. Looking forward to talk with you soon.

12. lee.belisar

Learning more about Forex is perhaps all our purpose why we signed up here. Second is to know more friends. I hope we can chat with each other so we can share ideas and tips. Cheers.

13. gerski

gerski Trader

Hello Jaedlez.Welcome to earnforex there are lots of useful information here.I'm sure you'll have a fruitful stay here.

14. lee.belisar

Hello. Welcome to Earn Forex. Hope you will enjoy your stay here the way I do.

15. lee.belisar

Hi David. Its nice to see you here. Looking forward that we can learn from each other about Forex trading.

16. gerski

gerski Trader

Thats a great idea,hope that our time will meet really soon.Its great to have some friends around the forum.

17. lee.belisar

That would be for sure. Thanks and happy learning to all of us.

18. com37

com37 Trader

i really hope I will be benefit from joining this forum...

19. kaito kid

kaito kid Banned

Hi .. Nice to meet you

I am really want to join with this forum

20. usman7290

usman7290 Trader

Hello Mates, This is Usman Ahmed From Pakistan, I have just signed up to gain knowledge and keep myself updated with news items.

Warm Regards,

Usman