Have you tried MT5?

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I have given it a shot again and still think the MT5 platform is far worse than MT4. I think it has been geared too much to US regulation and therefore a terrible piece of software.

willy

Trader
Oct 8, 2014
I have given it a shot again and still think the MT5 platform is far worse than MT4. I think it has been geared too much to US regulation and therefore a terrible piece of software.

I haven't tried the mt5, but am just wondering why they had to bring it in the first place, the mt4 is just fine you know. And judging from what you are saying now, it can prove difficult and frustrating to use, Think it would be best to stick to mt4 for now.
But maybe in the future there might an improvement to the mt5.

seekfxhelp

Banned
Nov 11, 2014
I haven't tried the mt5, but am just wondering why they had to bring it in the first place, the mt4 is just fine you know. And judging from what you are saying now, it can prove difficult and frustrating to use, Think it would be best to stick to mt4 for now.
But maybe in the future there might an improvement to the mt5.

I also can't understand why we need to move on MT5, where according to reviews no considerable advantages.. MT4 works quite good for me and I don't experience any issues with it

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
The user interface of MT4 is much more better than MT5, and there are not aany considerable upgradations in MT5.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
most indicators and EAs work or are based on the mt4, so even if the mt5 was launched a while back but mt4 is still the popular one, and i trade with hotforex whcih works with mt4 so. that might be as well the reason of mt5 being not that popular, its just my opinion.

joescholz

Banned
Aug 25, 2014
I haven’t tried mt5 before, but I had that the mt5 and mt4 plaforms will be merged together to form a new type of platform; don’t know how true the news is, but am eagerly to try out the new platform is it was true.

Bilal Jafar

Nov 30, 2014
I do have tried MT5, but to be frank I'm kinda addicted to the old one i.e MT4 terminal as it's very easy-to-use and moreover I`ve traded there for so long a time :D

Now don't wanna change hehe

williamdeep

Trader
Oct 15, 2018
sweden
MT4 is something we are all used to. I have tried both of them but personally i prefer MT5. My broker 4xPremium only provides MT4. I asked them when will they adapt the MT5 and they told me that MT4 for the moment is still superior to MT5

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017

Yes, I did but not seriously! Because, I am quite happy on Mt4 trading platform. According to my trading requirements; Mt4 is pretty enough.