Have you learned from your mistakes?

radex78

Banned
Nov 15, 2015
We can learn from any others mistake indeed, like as we want to passed certain highway and we ask some question with people that already passed these highway hence at least we already get clue how safe to ride on these way

Mark Fahad

Trader
Sep 26, 2016
By and large traders consider trading high leverage at great mistake or great risk. but according to my trading experience , I don’t consider high leverage at any risk, if there is any risk, it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all.

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
We can learn from any others mistake indeed, like as we want to passed certain highway and we ask some question with people that already passed these highway hence at least we already get clue how safe to ride on these way
That's quite a nice suggestion you have there. But it doesn't work in Forex Trading, if you ask the same to some jealous traders or the one which don't give a damn. A highway instruction should be only take from the one who has passed and who really cares about us, else he would lead us straight away to trouble.

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
It is good to accept your mistake and very good to learn from mistakes.. I make mistakes seldom while trading as I practice on demo trading account first and then from my dmat trading account

Yeah...! It is good to accept your mistake, and it helps us to get more and more experience and later we could make it more and more income through it.

Andrew101

Active Trader
Oct 3, 2016
Manchester
If you trade Forex long enough, you'll make mistakes. But if you learn from them, you'll be a better trader. That's why failure is called fertilizer, it makes you grow once you've learned from it. But the main thing is never quit. Winners never quit. And quitters never win.

Brads

Active Trader
Jul 4, 2016
India
If you trade Forex long enough, you'll make mistakes. But if you learn from them, you'll be a better trader. That's why failure is called fertilizer, it makes you grow once you've learned from it. But the main thing is never quit. Winners never quit. And quitters never win.
Yeah..! With each failure you earn something which is more valuable than profit and it is experience and this experience will help you a lot to earn more and more profit.

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
I've learned that it's no need to trade when you are exhausted as you can place an order you don't need to. Now I try to have a clear mind when getting to the work :D

lenon

Banned
Sep 8, 2015
As practice shows - those who don't learn on their own mistakes and the mistakes of others end up with deposit drain, with nothing. On forex you have to be very responsible and alert, then you'll have successful trading.

nikita sharma

Trader
Oct 27, 2016
learnt a lot from mistakes. though it used to be panic to face failure but yea... no one can teach you what you learn from your mistakes.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
There is not a single forex trader who did not make mistakes during their trading career especially in the beginning of trading. Most of the beginners will fail to learn from their mistakes except a small percentage of traders who will make the mistakes and learn from them. This is what will separate successful traders from failures.

Yes, I am! And honestly, that intention helps me a lot to improve my trading result. Even, in the weekend I would like to analysis on my own trading result.

Baazex

Trader
Oct 28, 2019
There is no one who dont make mistakes and no business where there is no possibilities of loss the main thing is to learn and dont repeat mistakes because it might lead to money loss if trader will repeat same mistakes

pezza55

Banned
Dec 2, 2019
There is not a single forex trader who did not make mistakes during their trading career especially in the beginning of trading. Most of the beginners will fail to learn from their mistakes except a small percentage of traders who will make the mistakes and learn from them. This is what will separate successful traders from failures.
so many busts its hard to forget. but the biggest learning experience i have had. live and learn more on and try again.

Casper

Trader
Feb 29, 2020
Mistakes are bound to be made and are a part of life as far as any trader is concerned. The challenge is to learn from the mistake and not to become discouraged. One thing I have learned is not to have unrealistic expectations of massive gains over a short period of time. I think that if any new trader at least break even and not lose money in the beginning that he or she is already doing something right.

Lukacs88

Trader
Mar 11, 2020
Definitely yes, its a social moto that we should learn from our mistakes and try not to repeat them again, same goes in forex every trader will not want to make the same mistake, as for me i learn from them and never repeat it in forex, cause its my money that is on the line why would i repeat the same mistake.

Terry_8

Trader
Mar 23, 2020
Definitely yes, its a social moto that we should learn from our mistakes and try not to repeat them again, same goes in forex every trader will not want to make the same mistake, as for me i learn from them and never repeat it in forex, cause its my money that is on the line why would i repeat the same mistake.
That's right. Money is at stake and so there's little scope to repeat the same mistakes in forex. One should rather take them as lessons and try to improve one's strategies for future trading.

yeneffer

Banned
Mar 30, 2020
Yes, I have learn so much long time ago. I learnt the importance of using stop loss, money management, and risk management, and many more.

• 👍
Reactions: Marco James