Learn from making mistake

mumuy

Active Trader
May 3, 2013
Mistakes provide us a better way of learning because not repeating of mistakes lead to success and almost all successful traders do this as note their mistakes and never repeat those mistakes in their future trading and which is the big difference between successful and unsuccessful traders. Forex is not easy business so we can mistake easily but we should not give up after mistake. We can gain experience from mistake and we can get teach so that we cannot never same mistake again.

I think if a trader learns by his previous mistakes in Forex trading, so he can make profit in his next trading since his has more experience in this business to earn big in the future so learn and then earn.

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
The mistake I think I made was not getting an unregulated broker early enough due to the widely acclaimed scandals unregulated brokers distribute about the market. This made my progress slower than a sick snail due to pressing regulatory protocols.Regulatory bodies have painted regulated brokers to the FX public to be so saintly- holier than the Pope even. They close cousins of Eden. Surely. But just try gift a regulated broker with negligence and you would be sure you will bleed from their mouthful bites. Such that after the experience, you would move about the FX with four eyes (extreme caution) even in company of the NFA and the rest.

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
My regrets were so deep, and guilt for seeing unregulated brokers as FX terrorists that needed to be regulated off the market.It was later I got the uncelebrated FX truth. It is true we are in the jet age, everyone is getting lazy all in the craze of going scientific. Some even idly anticipate an automated feeding. Similarly, most traders now need a robotic FX. No need for care and caution any longer. People leave their money in the FX carelessly vulnerable because there are a bunch of very masculine NFA cops all around. This has pitifully reduced traders to frail, idle silhouettes of their once proud, careful character.That scandals in the market may necessarily not be the consequence of FX deregulation but a seemingly epidemic unregulated client financial recklessness. Is this right?

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
It was after learning from the savagery mistake of broker discrimination that I realized it could be true that the detergents we need to clean the FX are not necessarily with these so hygienic regulatory bodies. If we can all be careful and wise in the FX, FX would be a financial paradise. Regulation should not be the official duty of any body. If we can all contribute our small ration of care to the FX, then it would not only be the most liquid market financially but also morally with virtues, confidence and safety flowing in heavy currents about the FX.

evaa.soraya

Banned
May 15, 2013
indonesia
It was after learning from the savagery mistake of broker discrimination that I realized it could be true that the detergents we need to clean the FX are not necessarily with these so hygienic regulatory bodies. If we can all be careful and wise in the FX, FX would be a financial paradise. Regulation should not be the official duty of any body. If we can all contribute our small ration of care to the FX, then it would not only be the most liquid market financially but also morally with virtues, confidence and safety flowing in heavy currents about the FX.

Do you think that the regulatory bodies will not guarantee the fair and reliable of broker?. Hmm,,,I think so, regulatory do not work. it's depend on its own broker.
I've been become traders since 2003. and i have known enough about brokers. Liteforex is recommended broker. they are very fair and never against us...

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Learning from your mistakes is very important if you want to last as a trader. Everyone makes mistakes, but very few manage to actually learn from them.