Future of Bitcoin

Harryjosh

Trader
Mar 12, 2019
UK
Trading and investment are largely about risk management and there's a very clear but fine line between gambling and investing. And the pointless comparisons between the fact that two companies use virtual technology, therefore, the outcome of said company will be similar. This is not logically sound in any way.
And let's be honest he didn't explain that this 1000 is just a small percentage of his of your overall equity and that he will make multiple other various diversified investments.

PaulReidG

Oct 21, 2020
It is a very cool thing but I am always afraid because the bitcoin price is very dynamic and instability is killing me. Anyways, if your trading for small distances you can have a pretty big success. I know a lot of people that are trading with cryptocurrency and they make a lot of money on that. Recently I started to learn more about this and I think I will start as well as I like to work from the PC more than going to the office. Also I found a few good website where I can farm free bitcoins so it is a great opportunity for me.

Last edited by a moderator: