Votes: 3 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

imran omran

Active Trader
Dec 6, 2010
uk
I trade with hantec markets uk. I always trade witk uk regulated fca fsa only brokers. I found them reliable safe and secure.

Do you find fsa fca uk brokers reliable?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Yes, any amount above £50,000 in your trading account is not insured by the FSCS. However, some of that amount could still be reimbursed during the liquidation process.

If your trading account is bigger than £50,000, I would recommend using a segregated bank account to trade Forex.

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
Best to verify that client funds are held in segregated trust accounts. This does not protect open positions, of course, but if a broker goes down financially you want the liquidators to clearly distinguish between broker funds and client funds held in trust.

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015
Yes, both FCA and FSA are pretty good and reliable, but you shouldn't rely only on regulations. For example I trade with FCA tickmill and FSA Hotforex, though I pay little attention to regulation as their operation history and feedback from traders highlighted some other important trading aspects which they excelled on - like execution and spreads tightness, cheap withdrawals, etc.
I trade with hantec markets uk. I always trade witk uk regulated fca fsa only brokers. I found them reliable safe and secure.

Do you find fsa fca uk brokers reliable?