fsa fca brokers

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by imran omran, May 4, 2016.

do you fund uk fsa fca regulated broker secure safe to trade with

1. yes

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. imran omran

imran omran Active Trader

I trade with hantec markets uk. I always trade witk uk regulated fca fsa only brokers. I found them reliable safe and secure.

Do you find fsa fca uk brokers reliable?

2. Enivid

Enivid Administrator Staff Member

Generally, yes. As far as regulation goes, FCA is one of the best authorities out there. The problem is that regulation does not protect from problems with the broker. Alpari UK was a properly regulated company too.

3. penncepmughta

penncepmughta Newbie

They also insure accounts of all traders up to $ 50,000?

4. Enivid

5. garena

garena Active Trader

How if a trader lose more than 50k$ ? Not weird with many millions dollar cases.
    Seems regulation is only a shield for < 50k$ traders.

6. Enivid

Yes, any amount above £50,000 in your trading account is not insured by the FSCS. However, some of that amount could still be reimbursed during the liquidation process.

If your trading account is bigger than £50,000, I would recommend using a segregated bank account to trade Forex.

7. myfxpt

myfxpt Master Trader

Best to verify that client funds are held in segregated trust accounts. This does not protect open positions, of course, but if a broker goes down financially you want the liquidators to clearly distinguish between broker funds and client funds held in trust.

8. jellyeb

jellyeb Active Trader

Yes, both FCA and FSA are pretty good and reliable, but you shouldn't rely only on regulations. For example I trade with FCA tickmill and FSA Hotforex, though I pay little attention to regulation as their operation history and feedback from traders highlighted some other important trading aspects which they excelled on - like execution and spreads tightness, cheap withdrawals, etc.