Fraudulent scheme (eightprime-fx.com)

Oct 13, 2021
Hello, please help me I do not know how to act, I registered eightprime-fx.com, it used MT5 platform to trade, However when I won the money and wanted to withdraw it, The site administration did not allow me to do this and for a false reason it scored itself, Please see the pictures and Helph me, I dont know what to do They misappropriated my money 4780$ enrollment.
eightprime-fx is Scam platform If you can help me maybe contact me.
my WhatsApp: +995568332626
my mail: georgianeli1994@gmail.com
Thank You

Oct 13, 2021
Hello, please help me A Chinese girl wrote to me 3 months ago, It was a normal friendly correspondence Then he told me that he would help me in foreign exchange trading, And registered on this platform: eightpre-fx.com, He helped me finish the trade profitably, I re-withdrawn $ 400 from this platform and transferred it to my binance wallet without any problems, I then transferred more money to the trading platform eightprime-fx, The girl helped me earn more money though I could not make it out, As I found out it was a fraudulent scheme, They stole my $ 4780 in enrollment and about $ 7,300 in "wins" Total $ 12051.88, As I found out the girl who was helping me was a participant in this fraudulent scheme, In fact he wanted to use me to bring in more money, And so it happened she used me,
I do not know how to act, I registered eightprime-fx.com, it used MT5 platform to trade, However when I won the money and wanted to withdraw it, The site administration did not allow me to do this and for a false reason it scored itself, Please see the pictures and Helph me, I dont know what to do They misappropriated my money 4780$ enrollment.
eightprime-fx is Scam platform.
I live in Georgia, I do not know what to do from here, I do not have enough money to hire a lawyer.
Please if anyone can help me please contact me
my WhatsApp: +995568332626
my mail: georgianeli1994@gmail.com
Thank You

Dora_WalletInvestor

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2020
I'm so sorry this happened to you. I don't have a solution but I wanted to reply to say, if somebody contacts you and offers that they can get your money back if you pay them a certain amount, don't believe them, they are probably recovery room scammers looking to profit off scam victims' desperation. Be very careful.
It might be worth asking around on Forex Peace Army, they have a lot of information about scams.

Oct 13, 2021
I'm so sorry this happened to you. I don't have a solution but I wanted to reply to say, if somebody contacts you and offers that they can get your money back if you pay them a certain amount, don't believe them, they are probably recovery room scammers looking to profit off scam victims' desperation. Be very careful.
It might be worth asking around on Forex Peace Army, they have a lot of information about scams.
Thank You very much For support

• 👍
Reactions: Dora_WalletInvestor

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
I've seen so many scams where it starts with someone reaching out on Telegram or another app to convince someone to sign up with a certain broker. It's also especially common for it to be a Chinese girl from what I've seen. I hope that you eventually manage to recover your funds!