hi every body

simran khalon

Trader
Nov 17, 2011
i am new here i finish my demo trading from acfx . i want to open real account with them . but i dont know about them so much so any body can expalin me about them . if any body knows about it pls help me

johnathan

Trader
Nov 17, 2011
yes i know about this broker i dont have account with them but one of my friend have account with them and he is very happy from the service

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Hmmm!

I have not used acfx, currently I use Tradersway, FXCM and vetting others. But here's a tip, since you're a beginner, you may want to check their policies, account validation, withdrawl etc.
Make sure you check out online reviews regarding acfx before setting up a real account and see if customer service is available online to help sort out any issues you may have.

abdala

Trader
Nov 17, 2011
i had acount with them i just strarted antill now is goiing ok they are regulated . and they have customer support avialiable .

simran khalon

Trader
Nov 17, 2011
abdala its you get any troblem when you deposit ur money . becoz i got some troblem yesterday i deposit my money to open account with them . but they said transfer is not clear yet . and i dont know what to

abdala

Trader
Nov 17, 2011
yes its happend to me also but you have to contact with customer support they will fix its , dont need to worry about it . some time transfer is not that much easy what u think