M

mjackson

Need alert on this indicator...Thank you in advance

Attachments

• Fractals - adjustable period.mq5
    3.2 KB · Views: 69
M

mjackson

You understand that this indicator repaints (the values depend on future values), right? I can add the alerts, but you'll see many alerts and then some of the arrows will simply disappear from the chart.

Yes Enivid, I know for repainting ...This indicator supposed to be converted from attached indicator which is original: super-signal_v1.mql4...which repaints...I know that. Even though I believe that conversion was not done corectly(by observation I noticed difference, maybe it is just me)....I would ask if you can check it and make alert for MT5 from that super signal_v1.mql4...Some trader/programer tried to eliminate repainting and he/she created super signal_v3d.mql4...Please convert it to MT5 as well. So there are two indicators for MT5 and you can ignore if you want that Fractal...Anyway what ever you decide to do I appreciate your time and effort...Thank you many times.

P.S. Although indicators have arrows they are not buy and sell signals...to me they indicate supply and demand zone...And I have both of them on the chart at all time.

Attachments

• super-signals_v1.mq4
    1.3 KB · Views: 58
  • Super Signal v3d.mq4
    4.4 KB · Views: 79
Last edited by a moderator:
M

mjackson

Will see what I can do, but I hope someone else will take time to do this, as I have little time nowadays to dedicate to MT4->MT5 conversion.

Enivid, kindly can you just put alert on that existing fractal (MT5)...and i will be happy with that? Thank you.

M

mjackson

Here is MT4 version of that Fractal indicator...no version with Alert yet...

In addition to this Super Signal_v3d.mq4 (in post #3) which has alert in it, has same problem with alert as Fractal-adjustable.mq5 had initialy...If that can be fixed Enivid that would be great...no need to convert to MT5... just to fix the alert on existing MT4 version Super Signal_v3d.mq4 ....

Attachments

• Fractal - adjustable.mq4
    1.4 KB · Views: 72
M

mjackson

Here is error on Super Signal_v3d.mq4

Thank yo uin advance fpor fixing this error...

Attachments

• v3d.jpg
    v3d.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 33
M

mjackson

Need to be added one condition to fractal indicator in post #10:

To give signal and alerts when: 1. up arrow and price above 200EMA and 2.down arrow and price bellow 200EMA

Reason for this condition is to filter out unnecessary signals and therefore reduce screen time, to focus only on potential trades.

For each signal should be false/true switch.

If this done then need version for MT4 as well.

Thank you

M

mjackson

Hello Enivid
in post #3 of this thread there is MT4 version of super signal indicator.

Super Signal v3d.mq4

Can you make adjustable distance between signals ( star and arrow) and altogether to be closer and adjustable to price bar (MT4 version)?

you already made MT5 version of fractal indicator but would you be willing please to convert this version MT4 as is into MT5?

Thank you

M

mjackson

Frankly, I have little interest in doing this conversion and a pretty long list of things to work on. You might probably get this job done fast here.

Enivid, never mind for MT5 conversion...Can you just make adjustable distance from symbols to price bar and between those two symbols (arrow and star) in MT4 version, please? As you can see distances are too big. Nothing else.

I believe this will not take much of your valuable time. Thank you.

Attachments

• USDJPYM30-SS.jpg
    USDJPYM30-SS.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 62
  • Super Signal v3d.mq4
    4.4 KB · Views: 45

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Currently, it is based on ATR indicator value:
MQL4:
         double tr = iATR(NULL,0,50,i);
Remove that line and add tr as an input parameter:
MQL4:
extern double tr = 0.001;
You can then modify it as you want. The distance between arrow and star will be half of that value.

Last edited: