FOREXMEISTER managed account with FXDD - PAMM

4xplosion

Trader
Jul 12, 2011
For more proof of this SCAM go to donna forex forum under signals providers where forexmeister crashed and burned this signals service TWICE....buyer beware...I am no longer affiliated with this scam artist!!!

forexmeister

Active Trader
Jan 25, 2012
France
For more proof of this SCAM go to donna forex forum under signals providers where forexmeister crashed and burned this signals service TWICE....buyer beware...I am no longer affiliated with this scam artist!!!

INDEED , 4xplosion alias RICK LEE was my affiliate , advertising my services on donna forex forum WITHOUT KNOWING AT ALL MY PRODUCTS OR MY SERVICES BUT SAYING THAT 'IM A VERY GOOD PROVIDER' blablabal....
All of this, obviously, only to cash in the commisions from his affiliates! In my view he is the scam, at least he should try the services before starting to spread the word! (i stoped paying him....maybe shouldnt.. lol)

(btw, your last email to me was anything but not as coming from a gentleman, or at least from an educated person - rather was like coming from an redneck!)

Last edited:

4xplosion

Trader
Jul 12, 2011
INDEED , 4xplosion alias RICK LEE was my affiliate , advertising my services on donna forex forum WITHOUT KNOWING AT ALL MY PRODUCTS OR MY SERVICES BUT SAYING THAT 'IM A VERY GOOD PROVIDER' blablabal....
All of this, obviously, only to cash in the commisions from his affiliates! In my view he is the scam, at least he should try the services before starting to spread the word! (i stoped paying him....maybe shouldnt.. lol)

(btw, your last email to me was anything but not as coming from a gentleman, or at least from an educated person - rather was like coming from an redneck!)

yes...I was an affiliate....and based on YOUR records, you were doing just GREAT....until you were FORCED by forum members to prove your record on myfxbook.com and you turned out to have the trading skills of a total JERK and IDIOT...go ahead, post your records here on myfxbook.com instead of relying on your own BULLSHIT......you are nothing but a FRENCH WHORE!!!

4xplosion

Trader
Jul 12, 2011
You are nothing but an asshole Rick! Have a good day!

YOU are supposed to be the professional here....I am just here to warn everybody to stay away from you if they value their hard earned money.......com'n CHUMP prove your self, show us your true tading skills by showing us myfxbook.com account instead of relying in LIES to make money off these people!! Now go away!... I will continue to expose you if you persist to post here....!

forexmeister

Active Trader
Jan 25, 2012
France
YOU are supposed to be the professional here....I am just here to warn everybody to stay away from you if they value their hard earned money.......com'n CHUMP prove your self, show us your true tading skills by showing us myfxbook.com account instead of relying in LIES to make money off these people!! Now go away!... I will continue to expose you if you persist to post here....!

I dont mind to 'expose' me Rick..do what you feel you need to do!

About myfxbook, you should know that 'pro' DONT TRADE in MT4....

myfxbook cant measure performance from currenex or such platforms..

I INVITE YOU to check regularly our site OR..ask from those who are in PAMM already about performance..

(not to say i invite you to came in PAMM, I know you big fan of EA's)

Last edited:

4xplosion

Trader
Jul 12, 2011
Below is an all too familiar post on this Joker at Donna's Forex Forum:

"OMFG

What do you do when you prove you cant trade a 5k account.....start advertising for a managed FXDD Pamm with 30k Euro Min deposit......

one only hopes that potential clients check here first"

http://www.mt4i.com/users/davieibfx/stats

Last edited:

4xplosion

Trader
Jul 12, 2011
And Another Warning:

"4 more losses in a row in the swing trading service!!! I can vouch for that!!

35 pips x 4 = 140 pips loss!! lets see how he ALTERS his performance record for November!!

Beware newbies!!

this Paduraru Daniel Marius guy is a scammer, he is pumping his wares in other trading websites now. Can't believe it when I asked him all the questions like his fake results, his blow up in the day trading room, his highly suspect demo account, he gave me 2 words:"

"CHILL MAN!!"

Obviously a scammer from a small room maybe in Romania, living off these monthly subscriptions

forexmeister

Active Trader
Jan 25, 2012
France
You talk about tradecopier Rick!
here is the actual link: http://www.forexverified.com/reports/forexmeister/forexmeister003.html

Im talking the pro way of trading (pamm is on currenex platform) VERY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT MT4!!! something that you will never know or understand!

Ups, i forgot, you and the others EA addicted who are trying to make money in forex got frustrated and now you blame everyone else but not you!

BETTER, start learning to trade ! my advice! your badass attitude and negative energy will not help you at all in long run!
peace :)

btw, for december performance for pamm is 20.2%, today will close the month of january ...so far it's 21.1%..still have some running trades, will make the percentage tonight!

Last edited:

forexmeister

Active Trader
Jan 25, 2012
France
And Another Warning:

35 pips x 4 = 140 pips loss!! lets see how he ALTERS his performance record for November!!

Beware newbies!!

this Paduraru Daniel Marius guy is a scammer, he is pumping his wares in other trading websites now. Can't believe it when I asked him all the questions like his fake results, his blow up in the day trading room, his highly suspect demo account, he gave me 2 words:"

"CHILL MAN!!"

Obviously a scammer from a small room maybe in Romania, living off these monthly subscriptions

Hey, you can read this here http://www.forexmeister.com/testimonials/
(some donna forum members were in my room and learned my style of trading and they are now on their own doing good , you will recognize them!!)

Or this is fake too? lol

you are wasting energy!

gurjeett

Apr 12, 2017
And Another Warning:

Beware newbies!!

"CHILL MAN!!"