Forex Trading Software

ForexCoach

Active Trader
Sep 16, 2009
I got a very good program to trade forex currency ( Robots ) you can contact me i coach people tanks have a nice dayz

anwar

Active Trader
Sep 17, 2009
HI, I AM COMPLETELY NEW TO THE FOREX MARKET, I DID'T EVEN THINK IT WAS LEGAL?! ANYWAYS, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF FOREX ROBOT'S ACTUALY WORK, SUCH AS IVYBOT, FAP TURBO, OR AUTOFOREX.COM, OR ARE THEY JUST A SCAM??? I AM A COMPLTETE NEWBIE, AND I REALLY NEED HELP....

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
HI, I AM COMPLETELY NEW TO THE FOREX MARKET, I DID'T EVEN THINK IT WAS LEGAL?! ANYWAYS, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF FOREX ROBOT'S ACTUALY WORK, SUCH AS IVYBOT, FAP TURBO, OR AUTOFOREX.COM, OR ARE THEY JUST A SCAM??? I AM A COMPLTETE NEWBIE, AND I REALLY NEED HELP....
First, please, don't use all caps.

Second, paid Forex robots (or expert advisors) are legal but they rarely work better than the free EAs.

robsam

Active Trader
Jul 18, 2010
First, I would like to request Mr. forexcoach that please tell us the software name. May be one of us is already having that software because this thread is old enough now. Secondly, I am agree with Enivid. Most of the free robots do not work properly for forex but if you choose paid robots then really they are helpful. Its my personal experience from last 3 years.

anna575

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2010
Hello

Hey, I am also new in the forex market. This software has become very popular in the market. It has a number of advantages and you can find the best trading software in this list. Nice Work..:p

jhoseph

Trader
Feb 2, 2011
Normally, Forex trading robots аrе accessed іח tһе internet. It іѕ very much Ɩіkе hiring a Forex broker bυt instead οf a broker being human іt wουƖԁ bе іח a form οf a program. Sіחсе Forex trading robots don’t sleep, tһіѕ software саח rυח 24 hours a day аחԁ therefore, giving уου tһе advantage οf חοt missing аחу money mаkіחɡ opportunities wһеח tһе Forex market changes.
[link removed]

Osbaldo

Trader
Feb 21, 2011
USA
I have read all the details that you have given but i have some questions too....
What is the beast stock you think to invest in?
How volatile and variable the profit margin can be?
How much the risk involved ?

fxcheeta

Trader
Mar 11, 2011

to be honest, i try every one of them in all my demo account but only one worked that is known as forex hacked, but after one week it just blow out my account, i got very disappoint by all EA and robots, then i decided to trade my self and found some really great strategies that can easily be adopted by newbie like you and me.
later own i request a coder to make a EA covering all my requirements, only those EA that are made on your analysis may work or you have to be take keen interest in forex to understand working of robots to get maximum benefit from it.

mikky

Trader
Apr 5, 2011
as for me i gonna try forex freebot by Anna Monti. Have anybody heard about it? you can find it in the internet

Ripped

Trader
May 17, 2011
I am fairly new to all of this and it seems like there are mixed reviews on trading robots. Is there a resource you guys can point me to so I can familiarize myself more with them?

tomy

Active Trader
Nov 21, 2010
Hi everyone, I'm new here too, but not in the forex market, there I trade for three years, I tried swissbot by Anna Monti, it was normal for me by couple month but then it started to pass,i switched for another strategy and another,now i check the new bot on demo and before to start on real wanna ask if someone try this system before on real account and can you give some impressions. thanks, name ea (100500EA)

lukesykes

Trader
Jul 20, 2011
UK
www.corporate-fx.co.uk
I am new in forex market and I want to learn more on this business. I also knew that there are some risk affected to this market and Some advanced software are used for trading. So that anyone have used this software then please guide me to use this software.

tanyacromwell

Trader
Jul 26, 2011
www.smart-fx.net
I am also new for forex market and I want to learn more on this topic. I only know that there is a forex trading software is available but I do not know how to use it. So anybody have any idea about it then please share them here.

kizaen

Trader
Dec 17, 2011
I am new to this too but I use Fap Bot for scalping, it will work better if the broker does not kill you with the spread. I think there is a lot you can do if you have the right broker, and very little if they are sucking you dry