FOREX regulation

Oswald

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
I find that with existence of regulation, we will all know the basic rules of the game and we will know that we need to play by that rules. If there is no such regulation, then we play in a gray zone and put our money into risk. My choice are regulated brokers

Zack King

Active Trader
Mar 4, 2019
I find that with existence of regulation, we will all know the basic rules of the game and we will know that we need to play by that rules. If there is no such regulation, then we play in a gray zone and put our money into risk. My choice are regulated brokers
that is fair enough, and it is fair to say i have used regulated and unregulated brokers in the past, and have had good trading experiences from both, however in terms of forex brokers (unregulated) i do take a risk with them, providing i know i can withdraw my profits fast :) with my current broker i have had no issues and they are unregulated.

Mar 30, 2020
Hello everyone !

I am running an academic investigation into FOREX regulation issues. In particular, my question is following:
"Does FOREX need a centralized regulation or selfregulation is enough given a high disclosure of informaton?" By centralized regulation I mean laws and central banks' actions. This paper is related to all countries more or less.

I need some information about history of FOREX regulation development in different countries (not only US). Most needed info is new laws of last 10-20 years. If you know any information I would appreciate your help. No need for detailed history, even breif info is very useful. This would help me find info in foreign languge.

Swiss Capital FM doesn’t seem legit. Their trading conditions may seem fair BUT you may lack peace of mind trading with a broker that is not supervised by any EU regulatory framework. Your capital is at risk.