Forex Prediction on Daily Basis

richricher77

Trader
May 29, 2011
Dear All,

I'm back.

Today, I strongly suggest to stay away from forex, there will be a huge reversal from both sides. Not recommended to trade for today.

richricher77

Trader
May 29, 2011
Dear All,

Do a sell till 1.4305 only. Today's trade is equally high risk and we may face some turbulence along the way.

All the best!

richricher77

Trader
May 29, 2011
Dear All,

After spending almost a month here, including my break for few days and as mentioned earlier I will be sending my last trade tomorrow, 30th June 2011. My private club is still open and only accept another 5 seats in my club as I have a total of 15 seats in this forum. Like what I have mentioned earlier, I am not interested with your investment as I have received message whether they have to invest in me, the answer is NOT I am not interested to take your money and invest, I would prefer you to learn and trade all by yourself.

If you are interested to receive my signal daily please drop me an email by today as the closing would be tomorrow and there will be no extension.

All the best in forex!

RR77

richricher77

Trader
May 29, 2011
Dear All,

I wish to take this opportunity to thank you all for sending me all the nice PM message, unfortunately I would not be able to stay for more than expected as I have to proceed to take at my original place. Do not and never trade in other online hyip because all of them are scammers and I wish not to see people like you loss money with them.

To those who are interested to follow my signal you still stand a chance to participate but I have less than 5 seats now as yesterday I have a handful member came in and join me. Like I said it before, I am not interested to have your money, I only want to help people to make money.

After the 5 seats taken, I have to close the door. I would also like to take this opportunity to wish you best of luck in Forex.

Good bye!

RR77