Top Forex Forecast for EUR/USD by A 5-yrs Elloitt Wave Analyst (Update Daily)

wARtist

Trader
Feb 7, 2011
wartistry.com
Hi, all, you can call me wARtist, my nickname on the web. I am been surfing in the financial market for 5 years, using almost all kinds of methods you've heard, Warren Buffett's Value Investment, trend analysis, William Gann's theory, and last, the Elloitt Wave Principle. The last one really makes money for me for the last three years, consistantly. But until recently I decide to write something, like a daily report stuff, share with people who also likes forex tickchart prediction or something. Hope to help.

wARtist

Trader
Feb 7, 2011
wartistry.com
EUR/USD H4 Tickchart Feb 5 2011

It was a tragedy yesterday, the EUR/USD has dropped drastically to around 1.3550, which of course, has broken the lower edge of the rising channel. It means, the end of the wave 3, rather than the end of the wave 3(3).

Remember what I told you yesterday? I told you to wait and wait, until we got anything clear and sure. It seems worth the time waiting. Today we’ve escaped from such a crash. So, this is the right strategy to avoid getting into the uncertain risk. We succeeded, right? Let’s move on. For the past few days, we’ve earned a lot from my Elliott wave forex forecast. We’d all appreciate Mr. Elliott’s contributions.

After the recounting of this EUR/USD H4 forex chart shown below, we could say, right now EUR/USD is going to from the wave 4, to be specific, the wave 4b marked in orange color. We can see that wave 4a is a 5-wave zigzag standard structure, so the up coming wave 4b is highly expected to be a 3-wave platform structure, of course, it’s gonna be a rising wave.

As long as it doesn’t go lower than the wave 1, which is approximately 1.3460, it’ll be safe for us to buy rather than sell within 48 hours.

Look at its beautiful curve in wave 4a, try to feel it and grasp the core of the nature’s beauty and God’s will.

Good luck again joining in this forex game.
EUR-USD-H4-Forex-Forecast-Feb-5-2011.jpg

wARtist

Trader
Feb 7, 2011
wartistry.com
EUR/USD H4 Forex Forecast Feb 7 2011

As seen in this morning's tickchart, EUR/USD is gonna go for wave 4b, definitely a rise wave, wave 4b would normally expect to be a standard 3 wave abc platform.

Talking about the coming wave 4b, which is forecast to be an abc plateform, let's call them (a)(b)(c).

The most fascinating thing in here would be, an extremely accurate prophecy, (a)(b)(c) would be a 3-3-3 structure. If it's a standard platform, it'll be the best chance for us forex trader to make great profit from it. I hope we can make 50 pips today.

Good luck.
eur-usd-h4-feb-7-2011.gif

wARtist

Trader
Feb 7, 2011
wartistry.com
EURO is Ready Now (Feb 8 2011)

Everything is ready now for EURO to rise. The rise didn't happen yesterday, while it doesn't matter if the structure of the wave doesn't change at all. Remember what the Elliott Wave principle is? Here, in this particular case, take a look at the forex tickchart below, as long as it doesn't enter the realm of the wave 1, which is, around 1.3465, everything's gonna be fine.

The descending channel with red lines has already been breached, which means wave 4b has launched. According to my forex study, I can say, since the wave 4a has gone this deep for an impulsive 5-wave down, wave 4b and 4c would be the same length and height, both 3-wave structure? Very likely. Wave 4c which has the same direction to wave 4a, would not be able to go for a 5-wave, simply for the limited space to the prohibited zone.

Plus, we can see from the chart below, the retrace of wave 4a now has gone very close to 61.8% to the total length of wave 3, which means the total wave 4 won't be lower than the 61.8% line marked in red.

Although I call wave 4b is gonna rise, yet it's not gonna be a big rise, same with the next 4c(the wave thatgoes down), not big again.

Take your chance to win some daily steady pips today.

Good luck.
eur-usd-h4-feb-8-20111.jpg

wARtist

Trader
Feb 7, 2011
wartistry.com
EUR/USD H4 Forex Forecast Feb 9 2011

Well, everybody is and was smiling from yesterday to now, we made real money thanks to Elliott Wave’s forex forecast. Anyway, I didn’t maximize the profit, only earning 60 pips, which is enough. What about you? You should feel unlucky not seeing my previous articles or not following my forex forecast. No matter. We have chance every day.

As we can see from this EUR/USD H4 chart, a new rising channel has been established, which is definitely the wave 4b. I have predicted that wave 4b would be a platform 3-wave structure, up till now, I don’t see any obvious 3-wave structure from the rising channel. I don’t see the H1 chart because I don’t want to be distracted by the minor turbulance of the wave. I have mentioned in one article recently talking about the mechanism of Forex Forecast, maybe you will be willing to see it.

What are we gonna do now? Altho we don’t see a clear sub-structure of wave 4b, it doesn’t mean the wave 4b won’t be over for the next few minutes. The classic ratio for length of b/a would be 61.8%, which means it’ll reach around 1.3715. While 50% would also be possible, even 31.8%. My advice now would be, close the position now.

It seems from the chart now, that the sub-structure wave b(a) is over, now wave b(b) is running, which is falling. Of course wave b(b) would be for a short time, the next wave b(c) will still be the rising one. It’s up to you.

Remember what Jigsaw always says, the choice is yours.
source: http://wartistry.com/eur-usd-h4-forex-forecast-feb-9-2011/
eur-usd-h4-feb-9-2011.jpg

wARtist

Trader
Feb 7, 2011
wartistry.com
EUR USD H4 Forex Forecast Feb 10 2011

Yesterday's forecast was a victory! I heard disagreement yesterday about my forex forecast wave count, some people said that the 5 impulsive up wave started from Jan 10 2011 was finished and the current wave was at A. That was a possible option, but not mine. In my view, if their count is right, then the 1st wave would be the longest of all the 5, which is rarely seen. The possibility is still there. For an active trader, there's no difference here.

from the chart shown below, no matter how we count the wave, an a-b-c wave is supposed to be shown. Marked in yellow, in my eyes, wave 4b is almost over for its length against 4a, which is about 61.8%. Plus, if anything goes right, wave 4b would be an a-b-c structure, which is now clear to identify in the H4 chart, altho the last sub-wave looks immature. The coming falling wave 4c is not far.

Forex Trading Strategy:
My strategy at this hour would be, sell at the current point, and set the limit at 1.3630 and stop for 30 pips. I am not that ambitious, not a gambler, nor a prophet.

Channel analysis is very important for Elliott wave analysis. Just look at the blue channel I drew, if the upper line has been breached significantly, close the sell order immediately. If the lower line broke, you can just sit and wait for your cash coming.

Good luck. The choice is yours.

Source: EUR USD H4 Forex Forecast Feb 10 2011

4587614_f520.jpg