Forex money management

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
Despite the fact that most traders are fully aware of it, it is a curious notion that many traders seem to ignore money management all together or pay very little attention to it. The fact that most traders lose money in the markets is not really surprising if you consider that most of them also have no money management plans and mostly ignore the fact that they can lose money on any trade they will enter.

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
Money management helps in making trading plans, and in situations when you have to be sure about your funds you get confused due to poor money management.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Simple, everyone is in a hurry or impulsive enough to go the whole hog sans any MM..and to be followed quickly with an account burnout syndrome..

iMusingKiMi

Trader
Aug 20, 2014
To me, trading is not that something easy to learn and to mastered neither by using 3 days or 3 months. But indeed Money Management is much much more difficult to master due to humanity born nature to be greed and think they are always in the right way. They only dream about some easy money, but they forget they should first to protect their own assets before earning more assets. A lot of systems even with those free all over the internet works, but it must be included with own Risk and Money Management in my point of view.

eyeball

Master Trader
Sep 25, 2011
Managing

There is a well known big stakes sports better in Las Vegas who was questioned recently by some friends at a social gathering.He was asked what percentage of his bets he won.His response of " about 54%" astounded the questioner and the others in the group. He was further questioned " How can you survive winning only 54% of your bets ??" His answer is apropos to the title of this thread--" I can make a good living on 54% because I manage my money carefully". What that meant exactly he declined to say, but I'm sure it involves the same basic principles that managing money in forex trading mandates.-EB

toretton

Trader
Aug 9, 2014
Italy, Milano
Yeah...MM is very important since it helps u to improve the security of ur money, and because of that - earn more and one of the maybe not most important but still-reduce stress..

triplet

Active Trader
Oct 7, 2014
It is indeed vital for every trader to practice money management in forex in order to succeed.

john trader

Mar 4, 2015
money management is step advanced from the trader as in this level you will be doing trades for many accounts and giving your technical analysis to the market which will be great to step to earn more money, actually for a money manager its important to find a platform that could help you to trade for many account at the same time, price like what vertex ebroker do.

musicMondays

Banned
Mar 26, 2015
HI. Everyone is talking about MM. But who can give any practical advice about it. How many pips i shud choose before stop loss...or smth