Forex Markets Can Be Dangerous

Roifx

Trader
Nov 23, 2016
roifx.com
Forex can be very dangerous but you need to trade carefully here. You must choose a good broker which deals directly with bank. We should be careful about market making broker. So if we can avoid those broker then we can be safe in forex market

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
Forex can be very dangerous but you need to trade carefully here. You must choose a good broker which deals directly with bank. We should be careful about market making broker. So if we can avoid those broker then we can be safe in forex market
Hey man. I see you want to tell people about some new broker... But it's not a relevant info for this thread :D I just want to say that a robust thought to details strategy, money management, being aware of risks and having a plan 'B' are the main things in trading... But not a broker. Though, this factor can make all your efforts useless. Just try to find some 'not-very-new' broker that has at least comments and a place in web ratings.

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
I dont understand how broker can be dangerous for trading. Our trading analysis make it easy or risky than how we can say that broker can effect.

Winjak

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Jakarta
I dont understand how broker can be dangerous for trading. Our trading analysis make it easy or risky than how we can say that broker can effect.
Really, the broker can't influence trading SOOO much, but if you will work with a scam broker, you can say good bye to your money. It's not the last point in the list of important things

ParryL1

Nov 27, 2016
If you use a bucket shop Forex broker then they are the ones that set the price of a FX pair. Of course the price will be very close to the actual market price but the broker can adjust it up or down as they wish. This can happen a lot during news announcements. BUT if you use an ECN broker there is no incentive for them to manipulate the price so it is a much more sensible way to trade

Hafizmd

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
If you use a bucket shop Forex broker then they are the ones that set the price of a FX pair. Of course the price will be very close to the actual market price but the broker can adjust it up or down as they wish. This can happen a lot during news announcements. BUT if you use an ECN broker there is no incentive for them to manipulate the price so it is a much more sensible way to trade
It can be easily found out. Just compare the charts to other ones (for example, on analytical websites) and see how clear is your broker.

Gerrard Hank

Trader
Nov 3, 2016
Forex is a risky business, but to be successful, you need a trading method, proper trader psychology, and money management skills. This three combination makes a professional trader and you really have to have all three if you want to make consistent money in the markets.

jameswilliam

Trader
Jan 31, 2017
Forex market can be very dangerous. However, while trading in FX market you need to be really careful while making choices, risk management skills, know the technical vocabulary before you start. Also most importantly play safe with leverage don’t get dragged by high leverage-more amount to trade as trading with more amount can also bring you high losses.

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
Really, the broker can't influence trading SOOO much, but if you will work with a scam broker, you can say good bye to your money. It's not the last point in the list of important things
When we choose broker for trading, we also look for broker's fund security and regulation, and i personally double check with so many forms and websites, then how it can scam so easily. There are less chances of scam, if we have done our research well.

darren greg

Trader
Feb 2, 2017
Absolutely! Forex markets are very fascinating and interesting in theory, however when you actually step in to the arena of trading you might have some different experience. Jumping into the Forex trading without possessing enough knowledge can prove to be very dangerous. You can end up making even more losses than your capital. So Always invest with the money you can afford to lose.

Usman Khan

Trader
Jun 27, 2016
Absolutely! Forex markets are very fascinating and interesting in theory, however when you actually step in to the arena of trading you might have some different experience. Jumping into the Forex trading without possessing enough knowledge can prove to be very dangerous. You can end up making even more losses than your capital. So Always invest with the money you can afford to lose.

WEll said!

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
Right, without any knowledge being part part of trading is always dangerous for your money and you might face loss too. It always advisable to trade with learning and practicing the right strategy.

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
Funny one, true that life has so many dangerous things but we still does that without any fear. So as trading, we feel fear then we will fails surely but with strong mind and fearless feelings we can win it too.

• 👍
Reactions: Usman Khan

Hafizmd

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
Well... I agree with you that there are lots of dangerous things in this life, but it doesn't mean that we shouldn't face them. Life is life, as they say.
I don't afraid of the market. I just keep in mind that my wrong decisions can lead to bad consequences. That is all

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
I just keep in mind that my wrong decisions can lead to bad consequences. That is all
We learn from our mistakes, bad experiences are a part of life but we should let go them in order to gain good experience and utilize it improving our skills.

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
No its not true at all , as Forex market has been a Great blessings for many small financial institutions including UN countable Individuals who trade Forex for living. This word " Dangerous " Applies to only particular Group of people who Take Forex trading as Gambling Game and not for the Serious person who takes it seriously .
Spot on! The Forex market is inherently risky, but not dangerous unless you make it so. Commonsense, due diligence, and sensible money management apply here, just as they do in any financial undertaking. Of course, as FxTimothy points out, some people treat the market as a gambling venue...there are not many wealthy gamblers out there!

Twin butterfly

Active Trader
Apr 11, 2016
For few rookie traders Forex can be dangerous. Traders who are really working hard on their analysis and strategy, they are going to minimize the risk value.