Forex Fund System software

ZappQuant

Apr 3, 2021
Hey everyone,

I am posting this thread to see if anyone knows any good Forex Software management system for a forex fund.

Example: The investor goes to my website and logins into the investor login portal. which they will see there daily & monthly P&L. at the same time they will see the performance of my fund and there own individual account to see how there investment is going. At the same time they will have the option to either deposit more money into there account/Fund. As well they will have the option to withdraw there money off of there own account. but they will be a 3% withdrawal penalty fee, Cause my fund requires for the investor to hold there money with the fund for a minimum of 6 months.

If anyone knows of a software like this feel free to comment the name of the software and company that has this.

Thank you.

• 👍
Reactions: Boss

Jenner

Trader
Apr 19, 2021
Hey everyone,

I am posting this thread to see if anyone knows any good Forex Software management system for a forex fund.

Example: The investor goes to my website and logins into the investor login portal. which they will see there daily & monthly P&L. at the same time they will see the performance of my fund and there own individual account to see how there investment is going. At the same time they will have the option to either deposit more money into there account/Fund. As well they will have the option to withdraw there money off of there own account. but they will be a 3% withdrawal penalty fee, Cause my fund requires for the investor to hold there money with the fund for a minimum of 6 months.

If anyone knows of a software like this feel free to comment the name of the software and company that has this.

Thank you.
This would be rather easy to code with php, and there are plenty of templates you can use.

toibit

May 7, 2022
Hello, this is not easy to do because to see how the investment is going to each individual account you should connect the program to your MT4 account (or whatever trading platfrom you use to trade) or to a website which track the trading performace of your account such us Myfxbook.

Boss

Trader
Jun 17, 2022
Hey everyone,

Thank you.
nice