Forex doublling earnings

dannycal

Trader
Jul 8, 2012
A quote by one of my friend was

"I invested some money in forex few days ago and I got double money. So earning is easy through forex."

But I got some problem when creating account, however I be able to create account and now I am earning through FOREX.

BlindFA

Trader
Apr 29, 2013
This doesn't make much sense. Are you having troubles opening a trading account? If yes, make it clear and I'm sure someone can help you.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
This entire post makes no sense at all. I think you already found out that your friend was full of it.

Aug 22, 2013
I take forex as my secondary sources of earning, I used to earn from my regular sources and try to invest some part of my earning to forex so as to double my income.

gerski

Trader
Nov 7, 2013
Nice to hear from you.You can really earn money through forex but lots are really saying that there is no shortcut to earn big from it.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
A quote by one of my friend was

"I invested some money in forex few days ago and I got double money. So earning is easy through forex."

But I got some problem when creating account, however I be able to create account and now I am earning through FOREX.

Not sure, why you opened this thread? You are making money, that’s great congregations! But, if you want to help the new forum member by sharing your learning experience that would be great.