Follow my forex trades with my free robot / copy trades EA

Hi,
I'm a professional forex trader, trading for a living using my own money since 2001 and making profits each year. I don't promise you neither incredible great performances nor marvelous martingale strategies that will blow up your account after some months when the market behaviour changes. I simply offer you reasonable yearly profits, assuming some losing months.

WWW.FREEFOREXSIGNALSROBOT.COM is an exclusive free forex robot service that gives you the chance to copy my trades in real time using my own robot / expert advisor with our partner broker and the Metatrader 4 platform. And yes, it's free for you, you don't have to pay any additional comissions to the website or to the broker.

My historical performance has been consistent of average annual returns of between 25-100% a year, with a maximum assumed drawdown of between 25-60%, using the recommended flat 5:1 leverage, that means 1 standard lot ( 100K size - $10/pip ) each $20.000 account equity or 1 mini lot ( 10K size - $1/pip ) each $2000.

Check my profit charts ,the live statement link updated up to the minute for the current year, and the archived statements for the past years ( + 30% performance on 2010 ).