finding your own niche

GCW

Apr 8, 2022
Question, How do you find your own niche in the markets? What do you look for? How do you find profitable setups in the market?

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
I watch videos on YouTube, practice on demo alongside my live account, read articles, and keep tabs on what others are doing by visiting forums like this one for inspiration when needed.

Johhnyboy

May 26, 2022
Bos on the daily TF for bias then I look for similar moves on the lower time frame trading with the trend looking for pullbacks or corrections

Goggles

Banned
May 25, 2022
Analyse your personality and preferences then choose the trading strategy and practise it using different indicators and patterns.

alzheimer

Banned
Apr 7, 2022
Question, How do you find your own niche in the markets? What do you look for? How do you find profitable setups in the market?
Well I tend to steer clear from overly simple systems based on technical analysis because all not-so-complicated trading system tend to quickly lose their trading edge as knowledge or expertise threshold is low to repeat and implement it. Also if we assume that market movements are driven by incoming fundamental information then an edge may be in a system that is superior on retrieving and digesting such information as market participants that act slower will be your "bread". This is how you can approach this question.