FBS Brokerage Company

anggunjess

Trader
Jun 6, 2012
bandung
logo.png

FBS runs “999” demo contest every month.

The idea of the contest is pretty straightforward: each participant gets a demo account with 9999 USD balance in it and 1:100 leverage. You can trade 28 major currency pairs and EAs are allowed.

3 participants with the highest deposits by the end of the contest period are announced the winners. It is them who receive withdrawable prizes from FBS.

999.png

The total prize fund is 999 USD and the winners receive the following rewards:

1st prize555 USD

2nd prize333 USD

3rd prize111 USD

The contestant with the lowest deposit gets a free FBS MasterCard.

All the prizes can be withdrawn anytime.

Contest period: 01.05.12 - 01.06.12

bmfb.png

Kind Regards,
Jeshinta
FBS Brokerage Company

trader from Indonesia unfortunately not yet appeared in the top ten positions
may still prepare and hopefully it will soon catch up to the top

Jeshinta

Trader
May 27, 2012
fbs.com
5 USD Cash Reward

logo.png

Here at FBS we do our best to provide the most optimal trading conditions. We offer you a unique opportunity to try out the advantages of trading with FBS without even making a deposit. We add 5 USD Bonus to any “Micro” account, so you can start trading right away. You can withdraw your profit anytime without any restrictions!

image.png

To receive a 5 USD Bonus, please follow these 3 easy steps:

1. Open a “Micro” account and verify your mobile phone during the registration
2. Verify your account by submitting your personal ID scan (passport, driver’s license) and an address proof
3. Click “Get 5 USD Bonus” in your Personal Area

Have you already tried out trading with FBS and would like to withdraw your profit now? Help us improve our services. Tell us about your experience with FBS, what you liked or disliked and what we can do to enhance our service. Please leave a feedback in any trader community when you make your 1st withdrawal. Your opinion is highly valued and appreciated.

You can deposit funds into your bonus account just like into any other “Micro” account. Just choose your convenient way of account deposit in your personal area and keep trading without any restrictions!

Promotion Rules

• Bonus value is 5 USD
  • Bonus can be granted only to "Micro" accounts
  • Bonus account has to be verified. To verify the account, please submit your personal ID scan and an address proof
  • Mobile phone verification is an obligatory procedure prior to receiving the bonus. The verification is free and is performed by sending an SMS
  • Profit from trading on a bonus account can be withdrawn anytime
  • The cost of the 1st withdrawal from a bonus account is 7 USD. These funds will be deducted from the 1st withdrawal only. All the next withdrawals are free
  • It is necessary to leave a feedback about FBS services in any trading community forum when you make your 1st withdrawal from a bonus account
  • Every client may have ONLY ONE bonus account. In case several bonus accounts are found belonging to one person (or if such suspicions arise, including IP address match, contact info match, etc), all the bonuses will be cancelled, your profit will be cancelled, and your account will be blocked
  • FBS reserves the right to decline client’s bonus application without assigning any reason and prior notification.
  • FBS reserves the right to change or modify the promotion rules, stop the promotion or any of its parts anytime without prior notification. All the changes will be announced on our website in the “Company news” section

We do hope that trading on bonus account lets you try out FBS advantages and becomes a starting point for our successful cooperation!

bmfb.png

Kind Regards,
Jeshinta
FBS Brokerage Company

anggunjess

Trader
Jun 6, 2012
bandung
logo.png

Here at FBS we do our best to provide the most optimal trading conditions. We offer you a unique opportunity to try out the advantages of trading with FBS without even making a deposit. We add 5 USD Bonus to any “Micro” account, so you can start trading right away. You can withdraw your profit anytime without any restrictions!

image.png

To receive a 5 USD Bonus, please follow these 3 easy steps:

1. Open a “Micro” account and verify your mobile phone during the registration
2. Verify your account by submitting your personal ID scan (passport, driver’s license) and an address proof
3. Click “Get 5 USD Bonus” in your Personal Area

Have you already tried out trading with FBS and would like to withdraw your profit now? Help us improve our services. Tell us about your experience with FBS, what you liked or disliked and what we can do to enhance our service. Please leave a feedback in any trader community when you make your 1st withdrawal. Your opinion is highly valued and appreciated.

You can deposit funds into your bonus account just like into any other “Micro” account. Just choose your convenient way of account deposit in your personal area and keep trading without any restrictions!

bmfb.png

Kind Regards,
Jeshinta
FBS Brokerage Company

welcome bonus provided by the FBS provides an opportunity for us to feel comfortable trading with this broker
This bonus is suitable for beginners
:)

Jeshinta

Trader
May 27, 2012
fbs.com
Deposit and withdrawal options in IDR expanded

logo.png

istock_000010296486small1.jpg

FBS strives to make your trading with us as much convenient as possible. For that reason our professionals work hard on improving services and products provided.

We are pleased to inform you that FBS has expanded the list of deposit and withdrawal options in your local currency. Now you can use local exchangers to deposit your FBS trading account online in IDR or USD with minimal commission within the shortest period of time. Indonesian-speaking Customer Service will be happy to assist you.

Exchangers available:

See more details in here: http://www.fbs.com/deposit-options

bmfb.png

Kind Regards,
Jeshinta
FBS Brokerage Company

Jeshinta

Trader
May 27, 2012
fbs.com
Fasapay is now available as deposit and withdrawal option

logo.png

Dear traders!

FBS strives to make your working with us as convenient as possible. That is why we offer you to try out advantages of new deposit and withdrawal option for Indonesian traders. Fasapay is instantand safe online payment system servicethat will make your transactions faster and easier. One of its greatest advantages is that you can make deposit in your local currency (IDR).

fasapay_kartinka.png

See more details here http://www.fbs.com/deposit-options

bmfb.png

Kind Regards,
Jeshinta
FBS Brokerage Company

anggunjess

Trader
Jun 6, 2012
bandung
logo.png

istock_000010296486small1.jpg

FBS strives to make your trading with us as much convenient as possible. For that reason our professionals work hard on improving services and products provided.

We are pleased to inform you that FBS has expanded the list of deposit and withdrawal options in your local currency. Now you can use local exchangers to deposit your FBS trading account online in IDR or USD with minimal commission within the shortest period of time. Indonesian-speaking Customer Service will be happy to assist you.

Exchangers available:

See more details in here: http://www.fbs.com/deposit-options

bmfb.png

Kind Regards,
Jeshinta
FBS Brokerage Company

the option to deposit / withdraw from FBS to our newest clients in Indonesia
now without having to go through several stages again and so save time

anggunjess

Trader
Jun 6, 2012
bandung
logo.png

Dear traders!

FBS strives to make your working with us as convenient as possible. That is why we offer you to try out advantages of new deposit and withdrawal option for Indonesian traders. Fasapay is instantand safe online payment system servicethat will make your transactions faster and easier. One of its greatest advantages is that you can make deposit in your local currency (IDR).

fasapay_kartinka.png

See more details here http://www.fbs.com/deposit-options

bmfb.png

Kind Regards,
Jeshinta
FBS Brokerage Company

and most recently via fasapay
whether fasapay like Lr or paypal?

Jeshinta

Trader
May 27, 2012
fbs.com
Eid-ul-Fitr to Muslims

logo.png

FBS extends warmest greetings on Eid-ul-Fitr to Muslims around the world!
We wish you and your families peace, love and good health.
Good luck in Forex trading!

012_en.png

bmfb.png

Kind Regards,
Jeshinta
FBS Brokerage Company

Jeshinta

Trader
May 27, 2012
fbs.com
999 winners share their success secrets

logo.png

999--686h210_g_eng.png

999 is the favourite contest of our clients. From time to time more and more participants from all over the world take part to struggle for the victory and prize fund of $999. Each time happy winners share their impressions of the contest and secrets of how to become successful in Forex.

Hodorkin Grigory
(3 place)

How long are you engaged in trading? How has it turned out that you have got acquainted with exchange trading?
You got to know about trading and Forex accidently by my friend. By now, I’ve been trading for 2 years.

What currency pair do you prefer to trade? Why?
I prefer currency pairs that are inexpensive and volatile, such as USDCHF, NZDUSD and AUDJPY. I trade these pairs because I can open an order with larger volume. And of course, one of the main currency pairs is EURUSD, because it has the lowest spread, which is very good for scalpers.

Please tell us about your impressions of participation in «999» contest.
I like the contest very much! It was really exciting to participate in it.

What trading strategy did you use during the contest «999»?
My trading strategy involves 3 indicators:
Stochastic-X8.ex4,
Slope_ Direction_Line.ex4
and MACD_RSI.ex4.
They work perfectly on Flat and insignificant market movement, as well as on rollbacks and so called “overbought” and “oversold” of any currency pair.

What qualities should a trader possess to be successful in trading?
In my opinion, trader should have at least these three qualities:
1. Knowledge on the subject.
2. Ability to make decisions.
3. Coldness.
Emotions may be harmful for both trading and health!

What advice could you give to beginners?
I would recommend to Forex newbies not to despair of losses and confidently move forward to reach your goal!

FBS thanks last 999 winners for sharing their secrets of trading and wish current 999 participants good luck!

Who will be the best trader this time?!

Contest details

Contestants ranking

bmfb.png

Kind Regards,
Jeshinta
FBS Brokerage Company

Jeshinta

Trader
May 27, 2012
fbs.com

logo.png

999--686h210_g_eng.png

999 is the favourite contest of our clients. From time to time more and more participants from all over the world take part to struggle for the victory and prize fund of $999. Each time happy winners share their impressions of the contest and secrets of how to become successful in Forex.

Zhenetl Yury
(2 place)

How long are you engaged in trading? How has it turned out that you have got acquainted with exchange trading?
I’ve been trading for a long time, but Forex is only my hobby.

I prefer USDCAD and USDCHF. In my opinion, they are rather stable.

The contest is great! It lasts for a whole month and a contestant has enough time to build one’s strategy.

Mostly my strategy is fundamental analysis.

Good market sense. Unfortunately, I don’t have yet.. (laughing)

All you need is calmness!

FBS thanks last 999 winners for sharing their secrets of trading and wish current 999 participants good luck!

Contest details

Contestants ranking

bmfb.png

Kind Regards,
Jeshinta
FBS Brokerage Company

Jeshinta

Trader
May 27, 2012
fbs.com

logo.png

999--686h210_g_eng.png

Grigoryev Victor
(1 place)

I have been trading Forex for 2 years. I got to know about Forex accidently while looking for some ways to make money in the Internet.

During contests I prefer to trade currency pairs with Japanese yen. Generally, it is EURJPY. The pair is very volatilу so that I can reach my profit. On real account I choose grain trading, but with low volume.

The contest is very exciting. The hardest thing was when you have already managed to earn balance for the first place to follow the competitors. Just before the finish one of the contestants left me behind. I had to do my best to be the first. It was not that simple to trade such needed few points.

Literally, this is not a strategy, but: buy on minimum and sell on maximum. And of course, don’t ever forget about your competitors. Fortunately the contestants were ranking by equity, not by closed balances.

First of all, a trader should be disciplined. If there were mistakes in your trading then you’d better make a pause to think your fault over. It leads us to second rule: never repeat mistakes!

Never trade in a hurry! Stop loss is our rescue from stupid things!
Special thank to FBS for such a great contest!

Contest details

Contestants ranking

bmfb.png

Kind Regards,
Jeshinta
FBS Brokerage Company

anggunjess

Trader
Jun 6, 2012
bandung
logo.png

FBS extends warmest greetings on Eid-ul-Fitr to Muslims around the world!
We wish you and your families peace, love and good health.
Good luck in Forex trading!

012_en.png

bmfb.png

Kind Regards,
Jeshinta
FBS Brokerage Company

happy Idul Fitri
hopefully after going through this blessed month we can be better

Jeshinta

Trader
May 27, 2012
fbs.com
999 Demo Contest Update

logo.png

999 contest still continues.
Each time the record number of traders have taken part in the contest:
2278 participants from all over the world struggle for the victory and for being the best of the best!

Here is Top-20 ranking as for now:

Top_20.jpg

bmfb.png

Kind Regards,
Jeshinta
FBS Brokerage Company

anggunjess

Trader
Jun 6, 2012
bandung
logo.png

999--686h210_g_eng.png

Hodorkin Grigory
(3 place)

You got to know about trading and Forex accidently by my friend. By now, I’ve been trading for 2 years.

I prefer currency pairs that are inexpensive and volatile, such as USDCHF, NZDUSD and AUDJPY. I trade these pairs because I can open an order with larger volume. And of course, one of the main currency pairs is EURUSD, because it has the lowest spread, which is very good for scalpers.

I like the contest very much! It was really exciting to participate in it.

My trading strategy involves 3 indicators:
Stochastic-X8.ex4,
Slope_ Direction_Line.ex4
and MACD_RSI.ex4.
They work perfectly on Flat and insignificant market movement, as well as on rollbacks and so called “overbought” and “oversold” of any currency pair.

In my opinion, trader should have at least these three qualities:
1. Knowledge on the subject.
2. Ability to make decisions.
3. Coldness.
Emotions may be harmful for both trading and health!

I would recommend to Forex newbies not to despair of losses and confidently move forward to reach your goal!

Contest details

Contestants ranking

bmfb.png

Kind Regards,
Jeshinta
FBS Brokerage Company

I think, very helpful advice from mr.grigoriy
but in application, it is not easy to be like that
we need to work hard

Jeshinta

Trader
May 27, 2012
fbs.com
FBS Advantages

logo.png

Trading with FBS

Leverage
FBS offers flexible leverage starting from 1:1 up to 1:500.

Fixed and floating spread
FBS offers 3 types of accounts designed to meet the needs of various groups of traders.

No requotes
With FBS you may enjoy Forex trading with NO requotes.

Swap-free accounts
You may apply for it via e-mail to support@fbs.com

Scalping is allowed
There are no restrictions for scalping.

Trading platforms
FBS operates on Metatrader 4 platform, which is also available for mobile devices and smartphones.

bmfb.png

Kind Regards,
Jeshinta
FBS Brokerage Company

anggunjess

Trader
Jun 6, 2012
bandung
logo.png

Trading with FBS

Leverage
FBS offers flexible leverage starting from 1:1 up to 1:500.

Fixed and floating spread
FBS offers 3 types of accounts designed to meet the needs of various groups of traders.

No requotes
With FBS you may enjoy Forex trading with NO requotes.

Swap-free accounts
You may apply for it via e-mail to support@fbs.com

Scalping is allowed
There are no restrictions for scalping.

Trading platforms
FBS operates on Metatrader 4 platform, which is also available for mobile devices and smartphones.

bmfb.png

Kind Regards,
Jeshinta
FBS Brokerage Company

This is the advantage that we can get if you join with FBS
and many other promotions that will greatly assist us in learning forex

Jeshinta

Trader
May 27, 2012
fbs.com
Why FBS?

logo.png

Why FBS?

Service Level
Our mission is to provide the highest level of service and to meet the needs of the most demanding customers.

Awards
Learn more about FBS awards here ...

Representative offices
FBS has clients from all over the world and we do our best to provide them with all-round support.

Partnership
Becoming a partner of FBS is a right way to financial success in short terms.

bmfb.png

Kind Regards,
Jeshinta
FBS Brokerage Company