Farris System 1.0 "The Daily Deals"

Status
Not open for further replies.

FarrisFahad

Trader
Dec 3, 2010
Hi, First I would like to explain the strategy that I use to generate entry and exit signals, then you can follow my thread to follow my trades. Okey, here is a picture of my indicators in action:

http://www.2shared.com/photo/fVcVhqKb/015.html

My strategy is simple. When ever the Line MA which is the red and green lines become vertical or at least close to 0 degrees I enter and exit depending on the Bollinger Bands & AC. You might ask when, I enter long when the price reaches the lower band and the AC turns green, this could be a strong signal of reversal, and I exit when the price reaches the upper band and short is the opposite . And some times I go long when the angle of the Line MA is strong and short is the opposite. I trade H4, D1, and W1. and I confirm signal by looking at the previous TF.

If you are interested in my strategy please follow my thread. and I will be happy to answer any question but remember, respect.

FarrisFahad:)

FarrisFahad

Trader
Dec 3, 2010
So, today I have bought the USD/JPY and sold the NZD/USD. I bought the USD/JPY at [77.8780]. And the NZD/USD was sold at [0.76270]

Let us see what will happen tomorrow, keep in touch

FarrisFahad

Last edited:

FarrisFahad

Trader
Dec 3, 2010
Hi guys,

Today I have closed The USD/JPY with a profit of $9
and the NZD/USD still holding the position I think that it will go lower.
and I have opened a short position of EUR/USD at [1.30270]

FarrisFahad

FarrisFahad

Trader
Dec 3, 2010
Hi everybody,

Today I closed all positions and I had a small profit. Also I went short with the AUD/USD at [0.9910]

Regards
FarrisFahad

FarrisFahad

Trader
Dec 3, 2010
Hi guys ...

Today I have closed The AUD/USD with a small loss I sold it at [0.9988]. Also today I have bought the EUR/USD at [1.3033]

FarrisFahad

Trader
Dec 3, 2010
Hi guys,

I have changed my strategy from trading with the H1 and H4 charts to trading with the D1, W1 and M1 charts. I will keep you updated with my investment ...

Status
Not open for further replies.