does the forum pay for posting?

michael77

Trader
Aug 5, 2013
No, you would not be paid for your posting in this forum. But there are lots of Forums where they give you some bonus for each posting. They normally provide this facility in order to promote a new broker Forex. If you keep posting to those Forums then you need to have an free account of those new broker Forex and you can also open trade from your bonus money. You are allowed to withdraw only your profit if you would able to make profit. They normally stop this facility when a new broker become enough popular to catch the attention of the traders.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
I have no clue as to how many ten cent posts it would take to make a good living off it each month..
Just crazy, and to think they could have netted much more trading in currency than posting..

Azforex

Trader
Sep 3, 2013
Forex Market
Pay per post :confused: :eek:

I have accounts in almost every TOP FOREX forums but I didn't received a single penny to post anything...

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Well, that's cause most of the top forex forums know it is idiotic to ask members to post anything for a cent payout LOL.

tabalo

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Feb 20, 2013
I am new here. So I do not know about this forum. I know that every forum pays for posting. I need to know about this forum. Does the forum pay for posting? please let me know it.

Not every forum pay for posting, only some as MT5 or 4X... But I think you shouldn't post to earn bonus money, just come to forum to learn Forex knowledge to improve your skill.

shamimhsm

Trader
Mar 11, 2014
No mate, This forum doesn't pay for posting. If it would, this forum would flood with lot's of spam post comments. I think that is good.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Ah the good ol' "pay to post" in forums thread..cannot believe this one is still doing the rounds...so has anyone had any luck in landing a good "paid to post" jig? Just curious..