does the forum pay for posting?

sumonprof

Trader
Jun 9, 2013
I am new here. So I do not know about this forum. I know that every forum pays for posting. I need to know about this forum. Does the forum pay for posting? please let me know it.

ituglobal

Master Trader
Apr 17, 2013
No, it does not pay for posting.

Not every forum pays for posting, but one needs to think about the benefit of discussing interesting trading topics and interacting with other traders. This is better than any financial reward from posting.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Why would you want to think about posting in forums for cents when you can make much more, trading on the market??
Think about it..check out some of the beginner threads, try out a demo, read up on free online resources and start trading..much better this way than earning .01 cent per post..

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Some forums pay cents for every post made (not spam) and usually, they do this to increase the number of posts, members in their forum. As to its effectiveness, not sure since most of these paid-for posts consist of "Hi, how are you" kind of posts.
Either way, this is a trading forum and there's more money to be made in fx market than the cents to be made in these #pay for posting forums..
It takes all sorts..

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Yes, a paid post is not necessarily a great post..and it would just flood the forum with useless posts along the lines of " Hi, how's the weather down there?"..

BoroVai

Trader
May 25, 2013
Why would you want to think about posting in forums for cents when you can make much more, trading on the market??
Think about it..check out some of the beginner threads, try out a demo, read up on free online resources and start trading..much better this way than earning .01 cent per post..

Should obey your advice.
I am about to ask him to provide me the list of every paying forum.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Yeah, they do and you can be sure of one thing, most of the replies would be posted to earn the cents rather than add any value to the forum..

tabalo

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Feb 20, 2013
Actually there are some paid forum that your posts could earn some money , but the broker often change it into bonus money, not real money. And you have to deposit money to use that bonus amount. I know one paid forum that's mt5 - Insta paid.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Not really keen on posting replies to earn cents, prefer to earn $ trading live on the market..and FWIW, since nearly every broker offers bonus to new registrations, do not really see the point of posting in forums to get bonus $..
Just my 2 cents..

BlindFA

Trader
Apr 29, 2013
Actually there are some paid forum that your posts could earn some money , but the broker often change it into bonus money, not real money. And you have to deposit money to use that bonus amount. I know one paid forum that's mt5 - Insta paid.

hahahah, that's even better! I can't believe it.

tabalo

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Feb 20, 2013
I quote this from that forum:

2. Standard reward for a post is $0.2. Bonus for posting in "Free dialog" section is $0.05.

Maximum bonus is $50, but after lose that bonus amount, you can keep posting to earn other bonus money.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
That's not much..sorry but just reading it, I would have to post heck a lot of posts just to get enough bonus to use for trading. There's not much you can do with $0.2..