Do you believe in Forex Robots?

Nov 4, 2014
Some times trader get worst results with good robots that have previous proven records because trader did not configure it properly and apply wrong things that destroy the mathematical techniques of robots. Good configuration is necessary to get profits and we can do this if we have adequate knowledge of Forex trading and about its technical.

triplet

Active Trader
Oct 7, 2014
Forex robot can be very expensive . But in all i always prefer manual trading. The forex market can be very risky can change any minute and on most cases a forex robot can not be able to handle such situation because it work base on programming.

mr forex

Trader
Feb 17, 2015
Zurich
24forexsecrets.com
Hello. I don't believe in Forex robots as well. I have been in the market for over 5 years and in my experience, like you said, they only tend to work for short period of them. The reason is the robots are programmed to work at the current time that they were created, that's because the creators can't foresee the future and hence they can program it to work (if at all) to work with the latest economic situation. Since the economy is ever changing and the robot is not (static program), it tends not to work at a later time.

So for me forex robots are a bit useless. It is more valuable to develop and learn to trade manually and master the subject and that's why I wrote an article on When to Move From Demo to Live Forex Trading to help people get used to manually trading and stop putting all their hard-earned cash into other people's pockets.

olivine

Trader
May 21, 2015
No I do not like robot trading . Satisfaction and confidence that I feel in manual trading is not the part of robot trading. I make some profit with robots but suddenly a great loss was waiting for me, Now I not believe in robot trading just rely on my skill.

duxingxia

Trader
Jan 30, 2015
China
No I do not like robot trading . Satisfaction and confidence that I feel in manual trading is not the part of robot trading. I make some profit with robots but suddenly a great loss was waiting for me, Now I not believe in robot trading just rely on my skill.

I also don't like robot, and obviously robot can save our time and improve efficiency. Maybe I will try robot later.

Callagy20

Trader
Jul 24, 2015
I don't in any way doubt the profitability of forex robots, at least it is a scientific world and the forex is supposed to have its touch of technology since not all would prefer manual trading but then before you get a robot on a live trade; ensure to backtest it. But then don't put all you have into a robot trade yet, just use only your risk capital.

SurtiTrader

Trader
Jul 28, 2014
I believe in myself and I believe that manual trading is the best trading rather than using robots as it gives us full control over our transactions.

eagle

Trader
May 21, 2015
I don't believe in forex robots of any kind no matter how much a trader show me the proof. Most of the proofs are either as screen shots on or a demo account. There aren't any real account trading proofs of robot trading.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
For those that still believe in robots, well unless you know how to tinker with third party codes, be able to tweak the robot to suit your strategy, you're not going to be able to do much with it..

And yea, we have all seen the snake oil pitch about how one can mint millions and NOT have to do any trading at all - well, that's so far removed from reality that one can actually make a movie out of it.

Manual trading is the way to go..start with a small acc, around hundred usd and slowly build it up..good luck

harissi

Aug 13, 2015
can some one suggest a good EA program ? i never used one before but i want to try it and see if it actually work , its too good to be true