divergence on daily for btc

lucacrebbe

Active Trader
Jun 26, 2017
This is a divergence on daily with RSI
https://i.ibb.co/QnfkGjk/diverGG.png

My question is: how can I identify the next support? What would you do in this case? Would you compare support between RSI and price? PLease could you tell me how would you identify the next strong support after this div.?

iamsam

Trader
Oct 12, 2020
This is a divergence on daily with RSI
https://i.ibb.co/QnfkGjk/diverGG.png

My question is: how can I identify the next support? What would you do in this case? Would you compare support between RSI and price? PLease could you tell me how would you identify the next strong support after this div.?
Just a quick one lucarebbe, your chart is ETHUSD, not BTC.
As for Divergence on BTC, I think in bull runs like this - just like in 2017, indicators can't really do much imo.
Just look for key support/resistance levels and try to trade between as they're confirmed or rejected.

lucacrebbe

Active Trader
Jun 26, 2017
You actually have support levels marked on your charts (wide yellow background lines).
thank you. How can I know when it's going to go those support levels? I will explain better: I see the chart it's going up.. then suddenly it starts to drop... in this moment how can I tell ''well it's dropping and probably it gonna go down to those supports''
I mean: how do I identify the moments in which it won't go low to those supports level (but it will stop earlier)?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
thank you. How can I know when it's going to go those support levels? I will explain better: I see the chart it's going up.. then suddenly it starts to drop... in this moment how can I tell ''well it's dropping and probably it gonna go down to those supports''
I mean: how do I identify the moments in which it won't go low to those supports level (but it will stop earlier)?
You cannot know anything of that for sure. But you can use additional support and resistance levels, divergences, volume, fundamental indicators, and other factors to try to work out some probabilities in your favor.