Develop your own strategy

mumuy

Active Trader
May 3, 2013
Traders often share their strategies, and you can learn from these if they are successful. However, their strategies may not work for you. When you're trading, there are a number of psychological factors that come into play, and these can affect your trading performance. It's important that you develop a strategy that makes you feel comfortable; otherwise you're likely to make mistakes.

When you are competent in your responsibility for earning in the Forex market, then it automatically develops your strategy. So you must be competent to follow Forex rules for earning.

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
There is no substitute for trading your own strategy. I also would not count on successful traders sharing their approach which means most of the strategies you will come across have been created by those who failed or are in the process of doing so. There is always an exception, but rather than trying to find the needle in the haystack you are better off to create your own trading strategy.

PolinaPolly

Trader
May 3, 2018
Agree, that it's better to create own strategy, but to begin with, one may depend on some experienced traders' opinions, and as time goes, trader collects different point of views, gets experienced and finally develops his/her own strategy.

theforexarmy

Trader
May 25, 2018
Singapore
www.theforexarmy.com
I think your strategy has to suit your style. If you're a person with absolutely no time to trade, then don't do scalping. If you're a person who can't handle the thought of a trade being opened and you not watching it, then scalping might be for you. You have to see your personality and your time availability to pick a strategy that suits you.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
I really appreciate your opinion; but here I am trading according to the Price Action trading strategy, it’s not my own trading strategy! But, yes I follow my own path.