Detailed report EURUSD +200%, trading results for April 2020.

KingEURUSD

Active Trader
Aug 30, 2019
Poland
forexmyprosperity.com
Hello dear trader.
Based on my 15 years of experience, I can give some advice to novice traders.
1. Do not use indicators (the best indicator is price).
2. Do not use a trend (a trend is a relative, subjective tool, it cannot be the basis for a trading system).
3. Do not use classical logic for trading (everything that seems correct and logical on Forex does not work).
4. Do not trust the broker (for example, if your deposit is $ 3,000, you need to split it between the two brokers).
5. Do not buy courses and trainings (in 99% of cases, the coach is only interested in your money, no one cares about your success or failure).
6. Do not use your family’s last money or money (think of Forex as a hobby, your wallet should not suffer because of your hobby).
7. Use statistics, templates, and user logic.
8. Visit my forum, maybe you will find useful information for yourself: http://kingeurusd.com/forum
9. See my trading results for April 2020 + 200%!:

KingEURUSD

Active Trader
Aug 30, 2019
Poland
forexmyprosperity.com
+70000$ for 4 months of Forex trading. Currency pair euro dollar.
In this video, I will show my trading results and talk about some of the tools I use, namely: buy/sell zones and trading cycles. You will also see examples on real deals.
If you have deeper questions, you can ask here and whether in person kingeurusd@gmail.com

Last edited:

KingEURUSD

Active Trader
Aug 30, 2019
Poland
forexmyprosperity.com
How to correctly read the chart for the last few days. The rectangle (buy or sell zone) is connected to the red circle (price reaction). Trading cycles will always bring the price into the buy or sell zone.Instructions on how to correctly search for buy / sell zones and trading cycles in the last video.

EURUSDH1.png