Demo Trading Contest

Hannah1

Trader
May 22, 2012
Hi guys,
I am pretty new to FOREX and would like to ask you about your experience with Demo Trading. Does it help improve your trading skills? has any of you won money or prizes like Macbooks, laptops or Ipads. The point is that I have seen a contest from one German Bank and they some great prizes and I want to ask if this is real. Would you take part in this contest? Thx Hannah

Hannah1

Trader
May 22, 2012
Thank you for the feedback. have you won any prizes? like Macbooks or Ipads. I can show you one website where they offer these prizes but am not sure if it is real thing. thx Hannah

H P Fife

Trader
May 25, 2012
It might be the real thing, but one thing you usually find in life is that nothing is really free and with regards to demo accounts or any trading account, personally i would suggest that the quality and legitimacy of the platform and the broker are by far the most important things to consider :)

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
demo accounts surely helps you, to get a real feel of forex trading, tho its a bit different with live, if the broker is good and offers prizes with demo then its real, I used my hotforex demo for months before going live, but honestly never tried the contest, but some broker offer monitary prized :)