The HotForex 'Virtual to Real' Demo Contest

Oct 17, 2011
India
I have received below email from hotforex, May be you like it,,, Check this out..

Dear Traders,

HotForex the award winning, fully regulated and licensed online broker, is proud to announce the HotForex "Virtual to Real" demo contest.

The HotForex 'Virtual to Real' demo contest is a competition only held on demo accounts.

Therefore, there is no monetary risk for the participants but the cash prizes awaiting the winners are real! In addition, by offering this demo contest we allow our clients to master their trading skills with no risk however real money prizes are still available! Please read our Terms and Conditions for additional information.

Details:
Length of each round - 1 Month
Total Prizes per round - 3,500 USD
Number of Prize winning Places - 3 Initial Virtual Deposit - $100,000

For more information please visit: www.hotforex.com/demo_contest/

With our Kind Regards,

HotForex

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
this is interesting, I haven't tried demo contest before, i always had the feeling that im not good enough, but i might as well give it a shot haha

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
yeah, people that have lots of trader friends are the lucky ones i guess :) hotforex got lots of good promotions going on!! really nice.. but I have to take it one step at a time :) contest first, Ima unleash the beast inside LOL.. best of luck to everyone :D

Beckett4x

Trader
Jun 21, 2012
i recieved the email about the contest too, worth a shot!! the refer a friend promotion is a good one aswell, very handy if you have a few friends in trading.