Demo Account is a practicing Account

duxingxia

Trader
Jan 30, 2015
China
It's ture, demo account provide a free opportunity for newbies to learn how forex trading works, and also you can try different trade strategy.

chief

Confirmed Tickmill Representative
Oct 27, 2014
It's ture, demo account provide a free opportunity for newbies to learn how forex trading works, and also you can try different trade strategy.

The demo trading experience is the perfect opportunity to create our own FX trading strategy, practice it relentlessly and increase our trading confidence. I still using my demo account for test different strategy setup, doing these while not traded with current live account. I'm glad my demo are quite similar to live one, Tickmill even charged commission on demo trade :), so I can test any potential setting with the real market tune on demo platform.
Currency trading is not about making millions overnight; it’s about learning how to ride the rises and falls of the foreign exchange market confidently and strategically until we start making a consistent return on investment. Once we reach this point, practice a little more and we all might just be ready for the real deal.

Fischer

Confirmed IronFX Representative
Apr 9, 2015
Basically i get advantage of a demo account both to implement my strategies or test something and also to test the services of the broker. Opening a demo account can show you how a broker treats their client (of course the will try to push you opening a live account one way or another but at least you get a feel of their service).

fxapex

Active Trader
Jun 7, 2013
Demo account is very good utility for new comers as they can practice and learn about market, but even experienced trader use it too, so that they could check teir predictions and moves.

koyl

Trader
May 25, 2015
A demo account will help the trader get use to the features in the trading platform and so it is not wise to just jump into a live account. it is very necessary to practice trading first.

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
I wouldn’t recommend skipping a demo account. You would be missing out on a lot of practice. Micro accounts are still good for beginners, but do the demo first.

Jungletrader

Banned
Sep 5, 2019
I still to this day use demo accounts for fine tuning or adjustment on my strategy.
I can't stress the importance enough so much so other people point it out to me lol

• 👍
Reactions: Glossy