Daily Opening line indicator

ruma29

Master Trader
Nov 12, 2016
Enivid, on monthly chart shows weekly opening line but should not and it is randomly placed.Does weekly and monthly need to have "Time shift(in hours)" like in Daily opening line?
I need yearly opening line as well for MT4 and MT5. Thank you.

Enivid, please fix weekly open line indicator and make yearly open line indicator. Thank you.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Enivid, on monthly chart shows weekly opening line but should not and it is randomly placed.

Are you trying to use Weekly open line.mq5 on a monthly chart? Why?

Does weekly and monthly need to have "Time shift(in hours)" like in Daily opening line?

No.

I need yearly opening line as well for MT4 and MT5. Thank you.

Here is Yearly open line for MT5. Please have a look and let me know if it works fine and I will convert it to MT4.

Attachments

• Yearly open line.mq5
    4.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 👍
Reactions: ruma29

ruma29

Master Trader
Nov 12, 2016
Thank you. I thought you don't want to make it so I did not visited thread before. Can you make it for MT4?

I had this indicator in ex4
It draws straight lines.

Highs and lows on weekly, daily and monthly charts is where true supports resisance are

Attachments

• #PZ_SupportResistance.ex4
    12 KB · Views: 15

ruma29

Master Trader
Nov 12, 2016
Are you trying to use Weekly open line.mq5 on a monthly chart? Why?

No.

Here is Yearly open line for MT5. Please have a look and let me know if it works fine and I will convert it to MT4.

well it change appearance depending on time frame. please have a look. need weekly and monthly open line for MT4.

Attachments

• EURUSDM15-YEARLY OPEN LINE.png
    EURUSDM15-YEARLY OPEN LINE.png
    197.5 KB · Views: 14
  • EURUSD D1-YEARLY OPEN LINE.png
    EURUSD D1-YEARLY OPEN LINE.png
    218.7 KB · Views: 14

ruma29

Master Trader
Nov 12, 2016
here is another one: daily , MT5 ( meta quotes and fxpro), entering shift is incorrect.

Attachments

• EURUSDH1-DAILY OPEN-SHIFT ERROR.png
    EURUSDH1-DAILY OPEN-SHIFT ERROR.png
    508.7 KB · Views: 11

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
well it change appearance depending on time frame. please have a look. need weekly and monthly open line for MT4.
Most likely, this is the result of an inconsistency in the broker's M15 data.

Anyway, I have updated the MT4 Yearly open line indicator to version 1.01 to use the monthly chart data for open levels irrespective of the timeframe it is attached to. Should fix any such inconsistencies. Please download and check if everything's OK with its levels.

Attachments

• Yearly_open_line.mq4
    7 KB · Views: 15

geha9999

Aug 22, 2023
hi Enivid, thank you for this indicator
I use the weekly one
but in case possible, how to change the color of the drawed line based on the previous week candle
i.e. if last 2 weeks the weekly candle formed a bearish candle, then the last 1 week should be colored red, or vice versa
if last week candle formed a bullish candle AND the close last week candle is below a 50% of last week candle high & low range then this week candle still colored red... if vice versa then the line should be colored blue
hopefully the color should be in the input tab, so anybody can change the color they prefer...

thank you

realtor

Trader
Feb 26, 2022
please update all of these indicators that you previously created:

daily open, weekly open , monthly open and yearly open to alert when price cross them:

alert is separate for cross up and cross down... thank you
----------
Those levels on chart are major price levels

realtor

Trader
Feb 26, 2022

daily open, weekly open , monthly open and yearly open to alert when price cross them:

----------

am i ignored here ?
if you don't want just say no instead to ignore me....

say something.

Last edited:

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com

----------
I've added this to the list of future changes, but I don't know when I'll get to implementing this.