Cysec Brokerage, are they at risk of a Cyprus default

CityBoy

Trader
Oct 11, 2012
Does anyone know if Cysec brokers will be at risk if Cyprus gets a bailout or defaults?

Would this alone cause you to switch until this situation becomes clear?

Lougreth

Trader
Mar 6, 2013
Im working with a Cyprus Company also. Name of them Falcon Brokers LTD. I had not got any problem about them. Im using 1:100 leverage and they let for accounts 0.01 minimum lot.They dont use Swaps. Bytheway i profit last 2 months totally 25k $ and they paid my money soo quick. I advice them.

Nyan

Trader
Feb 27, 2013
I don't think the problem could affect cyprian brokers. I believe they hold the money in foreign banks predominantly so they will not be have to pay that tax.

hashtagtrade

Trader
Aug 7, 2013
I read yesterday that Cyprus government will/have restrict CySec broker to take clients from outside of eu.

After all the issue with their economic, why would the government make such strange move - I think that they should try hard to make it easy for company in Cyprus to become successful, not destroy them

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
I read yesterday that Cyprus government will/have restrict CySec broker to take clients from outside of eu.

After all the issue with their economic, why would the government make such strange move - I think that they should try hard to make it easy for company in Cyprus to become successful, not destroy them
It is not a strange move. A company has to be regulated in a country where it establishes an office for soliciting customers, which are residents of that country.