Currency Strength Matrix

As u have explained that currency strength matrix shows top currency is strongest, and bottom currency is weakest...
But how to find out which currency is neutral, as I m using only green and red colors to check strength not numbers..plz let me know..
 

Attached File(s)

  • Screenshot_2026-04-26-18-05-41-42_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-04-26-18-05-41-42_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 2
The simples way to avoid fast re-sorting of the table is to set the 'Sort Strength by' parameter to MN1 in your case.
You can also increase the 'Bars Of Difference Between Calculation Values' from 1 to 2 or 3 - this will reduce the noise.
Sir as I see top currency CAD is strongest, and NZD is weakest, but how to find out the neutral currency...bcse sometime it's better to trade strongest neutral pair, or weakest neutral pair.
I m asking this bcse, I don't want to trade even by mistake, the strongest strongest or weakest weakest currency...
I hope u got my point..it will be better if u can give a different colour to neutral pair in next upgrade.. or I have to choose the middle pair like here EUR
 

Attached File(s)

  • Screenshot_2026-04-26-18-21-27-02_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-04-26-18-21-27-02_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 3
As u have explained that currency strength matrix shows top currency is strongest, and bottom currency is weakest...
But how to find out which currency is neutral, as I m using only green and red colors to check strength not numbers..plz let me know..
Sir as I see top currency CAD is strongest, and NZD is weakest, but how to find out the neutral currency...bcse sometime it's better to trade strongest neutral pair, or weakest neutral pair.
I m asking this bcse, I don't want to trade even by mistake, the strongest strongest or weakest weakest currency...
I hope u got my point..it will be better if u can give a different colour to neutral pair in next upgrade.. or I have to choose the middle pair like here EUR
Yes, you can choose the currency from the middle - it will be the most 'mixed' one on strength. You can also switch it to show the actual values, not just the colors, and then pick the currency for yourself.
 
1789388240149.png 1789388502515.png

hello sir
1. what I have to do in the settings
so that the daily time frame correlation colour or numbers does not shift here and there, so that it will stay still for the whole day.
bars of difference how much is good to put, so that the daily tf correlation remain still for whole day..as right now i m using 3 bars of difference, so it is tracking live correlation.

2. in sort strength : "currency period" is already in paramters, do i have to change it also to daily tf or not, as right now i m using current period.
 
View attachment 39899 View attachment 39900

hello sir
1. what I have to do in the settings
so that the daily time frame correlation colour or numbers does not shift here and there, so that it will stay still for the whole day.
bars of difference how much is good to put, so that the daily tf correlation remain still for whole day..as right now i m using 3 bars of difference, so it is tracking live correlation.

2. in sort strength : "currency period" is already in paramters, do i have to change it also to daily tf or not, as right now i m using current period.
If you set sorting by D1 and disable all other timeframes, there won't be much color shifting.
You can also increase the Minimum Refresh Interval to 3600 if you prefer.
 
If you set sorting by D1 and disable all other timeframes, there won't be much color shifting.
You can also increase the Minimum Refresh Interval to 3600 if you prefer.
3600 is what ? minutes or seconds, as right now its 5 in my parameters..