Crypto trading platform

Robertayers

Trader
Nov 25, 2019
Hello everyone, I am Robertayers. I am a new crypto trader. So, I am looking for a new and secure crypto currency platform. Anyone can tell me nowadays, which is the best reliable and secure currency platform?

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
I think for crypto trading; top crypto exchanges are much better option than the FX brokers; nowadays crypto exchanges also offering leverage trading!

momo3HC

Active Trader
Feb 16, 2019
I think for crypto trading; top crypto exchanges are much better option than the FX brokers; nowadays crypto exchanges also offering leverage trading!
I think totally opposite to you and prefer FX brokers to trade crypto, but that`s a strictly personal choice. ;)

NordFX1

Mar 1, 2023
Cryptocurrency trading is the act of speculating on cryptocurrency price movements via a CFD trading account, or buying and selling the underlying coins via an exchange. Besides, investors can also maintain a fixed amount of regular investments in different cryptos. This will increase the risk appetite in a systematic manner and will help your portfolio to yield favourable returns in the long term.