ArnavDeshmukh

May 27, 2023
Copy trading may be used by many to begin, especially new traders. While copy trading may not be totally fixed with your strategy and plan and may not lead to success, sometimes this becomes a habit and keeps the person away from the education and learning process. I think using the wisdom and experiences of the experts will help us achieve our goals more quickly than copy trading.

Oli_jackson

Trader
Mar 27, 2023
Copy trading may be used by many to begin, especially new traders. While copy trading may not be totally fixed with your strategy and plan and may not lead to success, sometimes this becomes a habit and keeps the person away from the education and learning process. I think using the wisdom and experiences of the experts will help us achieve our goals more quickly than copy trading.
That's exactly why I don't copy trade. I like to act autonomously and learn while I'm engaged with the progress. Have you Copy traded ever?

sgmaina8

Jun 7, 2023
Copy trading, also known as mirror trading or social trading, is a method in which individuals automatically replicate the trading activities of experienced traders in the financial markets. It involves a platform or service that allows users to connect their trading accounts to those of successful traders and copy their trades in real-time.

Here's a general overview of how copy trading works:

1. Selection of a Copy Trading Platform: Choose a reputable copy trading platform that provides access to a network of skilled traders. Examples of popular platforms include eToro, ZuluTrade, and NAGA.
  2. Account Registration: Create an account on the chosen copy trading platform and connect it to your brokerage or trading account. You may need to provide personal and financial information during the registration process.
  3. Research and Selection of Traders: Explore the available traders on the platform and assess their trading performance, strategies, risk levels, and other relevant details. Most platforms provide performance statistics, rankings, and user reviews to help you make an informed decision.
  4. Allocation of Funds: Once you've selected one or more traders to copy, allocate a portion of your trading capital to each trader based on your risk tolerance and investment goals. Some platforms offer different allocation methods, such as proportional or fixed allocation.
  5. Copying Trades: When the traders you are copying open or close positions, the copy trading platform automatically replicates those trades in your own trading account in real-time. The trades are executed based on the proportion of capital you allocated to each trader.
  6. Monitoring and Adjustments: Continuously monitor the performance of the traders you are copying. If you are not satisfied with a trader's performance or wish to make changes to your allocation, you can stop copying or modify your settings accordingly.
  7. Risk Management: It's essential to understand that copy trading does not guarantee profits, and there are inherent risks involved. While copying successful traders can be beneficial, it's still important to set your risk parameters, diversify your copy trading portfolio, and carefully manage your overall trading strategy.
Copy trading can be a convenient way for less experienced traders to access the financial markets and potentially benefit from the expertise of more experienced traders. However, it's crucial to conduct thorough research, choose reliable platforms, and understand the risks involved before engaging in copy trading.

Sk Sinha

Apr 8, 2023
I know that one issue is the risk of blindly copying other traders without fully understanding their trading strategy or risk management approach. Even experienced traders can experience losses, and copying their trades can lead to significant losses for the follower. Additionally, some traders may manipulate their trades or performance records to appear more successful than they actually are, which can lead to poor investment decisions for followers.
If you copy a profitable trader consistently, you maybe profitable on average. But the lose that you will have to suffer is that you can never be an experienced and dependent trader and the true success of trading relies on professionalism and self-dependent trading.

Oli_jackson

Trader
Mar 27, 2023
But the lose that you will have to suffer is that you can never be an experienced and dependent trader
That is 100 % fact. being able to trade autonomously is what copy trading take away from you. You will be always dependent unless you start learning.

J Smith

Jun 10, 2023
I do not recommend the use of copytrading for beginners.
Such an experience can have a negative impact on the trader.
I don’t appreciate copy trading for newbies just because copying intention keeps traders apart from learning and make them dependent on others.

Oli_jackson

Trader
Mar 27, 2023
I don’t appreciate copy trading for newbies just because copying intention keeps traders apart from learning and make them dependent on others.
The greatest loss is that they never fail (let's say signals are truly reliable) thus they never gain experience and never learn