Copy trading delay

Kissen1122

Feb 26, 2023
Hello I have a question if any one know how to delay traders from a copy trading tool, like social trading tools. So that on my main account we take a trade, and the account we copy too, will delay the trade with 3-5 seconds?

• 👍
Reactions: Gyan Dev

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hello I have a question if any one know how to delay traders from a copy trading tool, like social trading tools. So that on my main account we take a trade, and the account we copy too, will delay the trade with 3-5 seconds?
You should ask the creators of those specific copy trading tools how to do it. It will vary depending on how those tools are coded. This feature may be absent completely from some copy trading tools.

Haruto

Trader
Oct 26, 2022
Personally, I don’t support copy trading because it leaves traders with no knowledge. So, I would suggest traders focus on self-development. It will give you profit-generating ability.

fargana

Active Trader
Nov 14, 2022

I guess you will need to create a separate master account that will copy trades via some MQL5 bot (receives signal from original master account, waits for 3-5 sec and opens orders) and then route clients to that separate master account. Don't think copy platforms support this feature by default.

May 13, 2023
I read to add a delay in copy trading, just modify your copy trading tool's settings to wait 3-5 seconds before copying trades to the other account.

Peters

Trader
Sep 14, 2021
Why would you need to do that, it only cause more problems for the copier account, a delay in opening =slippage + delay in closing.