Consistent profit is hard

mumuy

Active Trader
May 3, 2013
Forex trading may seems very easy to see as it is limited to buy and sell. But for getting profit you need to put all your sweat in soil. Taking decision which one should you buy or when should buy is very calculative and hard also. Get all the trading knowledge for having profit. We can rather say it is very easy to operate forex but very difficult to make money consistently. We need to work hard a lot to make money and to make profit through this business, and we have to practice a lot before starting live trading.

Saying is always easy but difficult to perform whatever you are planning. Plan first makes a stand and then finally executes the task then there will be easiness everywhere you work. Don’t judge and depend on others. Act and make the difference is something special.

• 👍
Reactions: lilliamsexton

Rambo35

Confirmed PaxForex Representative
Apr 22, 2013
Canada
I think different traders may have a different opinion on that mumuy. While I agree that it requires plenty of hard work when you first start out and learn how to trade I disagree that it is hard once you have a strategy in place. There are always challenges, but traders welcome those.

I like Ameritrade's TV comm'l slogan: "It ain't rocket science. It's common sense." To most traders, it IS rocket science. It requires following set rules and calculations. I prefer common sense. No rules, no calcs. Just know what you see. It's taken me from a new acct with $2.5K funding to over $80K today, in 8 mos. What has your rule-bound trading brought you?

The only method I've used this year is my Money Pump. I haven't chased every new gimmick to hit the market. My students keep saying it's the most stress-free trading they've ever done. Why? No rules! I built it specifically that way for a reason.

Let's look at a real "Newbie," my cleaning lady, Flo. She speaks no English and my Spanish is horrible, even after 13 years here. Flo started watching me trade the Pump. She could understand what she was seeing and asked if I'd teach it to her. I loaned her my backup computer and she got net access. That was 2 months ago. Today, she has a Live account she's been building slowly, from $100 USD and has $1500 in it today. She's in hog heaven! And she promised to keep cleaning the house. LOL

So, how you trade and progress is up to you. The herd mentality will only keep you in the herd. Do you want the safety of the herd or profit? You're call.

I hear a lot of griping that this or that doesn't work. And most of you are still on the hunt. Being mostly newbies, what would you say if I told you the hunt was over? There's a new game in town and it's FREE! I designed the concept. I call it "The Money Pump" which is exactly what it does. It won't make profit where there is none to be had but let the market wiggle a little and it produces.

It took me a year to learn Forex and most of this year to design the Pump. And people are flocking to it. Only thing is it's on a different forum. It's at [url removed].

It seems to be unaffected by normal market changes. And I built it with no rules for stress-free trading. Go read what people are saying about it. We're already talking about a Pumper's Conference in Las Vegas next September. And Pumpers WILL have the money to attend!

At the end of April, The pump, via a JPY basket gave me $5200 for my Europe trip. My best week (5-days) was $28K. The recent house budget vote gathered $3200 overnight on USD wit an additional XAUUSD scale giving $2k more. One student asked, "Is this legal?" LOL Yes, it is.

It's a whole new style of trading, totally different from single-pair trading.

Did I mention it's FREE? LOL It's my way of "Paying It Forward." You taught me and it's payback time.

Emibluz

Banned
Aug 22, 2013
Yeah it is quite true that consistent profit is quite hard to get. Maybe it is due to regular fluctuations in pairs; or the volatility of platforms. But one thing that even makes consistent profit harder is the fact that brokers are weird as it sounds trade against their clients and tend to push you on more on the losing edge. I am more surprised that some brokers in the US and UK however regulated are in this market making crime. Can you imagine that in regular trading, some regulated brokers still widen spreads and it is deliberately worse during news- how can a licensed broker's spreads widen by almost 30 pips? It baffles me when they sat these guys are better than offshore brokers.

fx abser

Trader
Nov 5, 2013
signaltoday
consistant profit is very hard not only newbie but also a senior who in forex five years or more.there many reason for that. traders physiology is the main reason i think.sometimes we loose our control.we become grid.thats way we loose our trade

• 👍
Reactions: Johnson1234
Aug 22, 2013
consistant profit is very hard not only newbie but also a senior who in forex five years or more.there many reason for that. traders physiology is the main reason i think.sometimes we loose our control.we become grid.thats way we loose our trade

yes ofcourse having consistent profit is very hard to have not only for newbie but also for experienced traders as market goes change on every now and then and strategy goes wrong.

• 👍

rrayne20009

Trader
Sep 13, 2013
yes ofcourse having consistent profit is very hard to have not only for newbie but also for experienced traders as market goes change on every now and then and strategy goes wrong.

yeah,market is really unpredictable so you must be skilled and knowledgeable to get consistent pofits.

• 👍

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
No one performs consistently, at least when traders talk about performing consistently they are talking about positive balance and range, that's it. So when a trader mentions that he makes 10% each month, he is usually talking about the average..

• 👍

bablogfx

Confirmed HotForex Representative
Oct 24, 2013
Trading constantly at profit seems to be impossible, because to predict trend in 100% cases you need to work out ideal strategy which is applicable to any market condition. But there is no such such formula or equation which we can use to predict any moment of the market.

Master Forex IB

Active Trader
May 23, 2013
consistent profit is hard but not impossible . if trader are controlled in their trading and emotions they will just use the right time for trading .It will be a chance of profit for them. With cool mind and patience trading constant profit is not much hard for traders . People are making profit in forex that is why they are working here and volume of trading is increasing.

Last edited:
  • 👍
Reactions: tradingm@nia

AndrewsFull

Trader
Nov 30, 2013
I noticed that my trading strategy gives me at least 8 winnings out of all the time attempts, i think that this is a nice thing to know. Also, when i have tried to check the reason why traders gets consistent winning, i found out that it is because of the traders plans also towards the market. I have gotten my plans also based on the account management and the distribution of my funds and this works and reduced emotion...

Akriti

Confirmed IFC Markets Representative
Jul 23, 2013
India
I have had consistent profits on CFD trading.. I traded CFD on Google... and quite a long time, had constant profit... surely this is cannot be endless. becuase no matter how well you predict the market, it is still unpredictable. Anyway, my strategy worked during some period. Now I'm trying myself trading CFDs on Microsoft and Toyota. Anyway, CFD trading is more interesting than currency pairs. At last I have found a broker which provides all my needed instruments.. and good conditions for CFD trading, Thanks to IFC Markets.

mumuy

Active Trader
May 3, 2013
Does this entails huge capital investment on your part? very interesting I want to know more about this.

PolinaPolly

Trader
May 3, 2018
It’s really hard, because your brain is working hard while you are trading, especially if you do it manually. You are to make decisions almost without pauses. I’m not even saying about creating strategies, making analysis and so on, which is also a laborious work.